minecraft

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2020 11:34 pm
I know so little about this that I can't even use the correct words to ask the question.

Sorry.

One of my boys bought a version of Minecraft for his ipad. He played no probs for a week and now it just hangs on a slowly moving landscape when he tries to start it up. It doesn't seem to be the internet connection (in truth, I don't know if it needs the net, or if it is entirely self contained on his ipad) it has access to 2 networks. He says he is doing everything the same as when it worked.

It cost $10. Has he inadvertently only bought a weeks worth of the game?

Really appreciate any insights.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,462 • Replies: 2
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 10:35 am
@spikepipsqueak,
If your son has a login and password, I would completely uninstall the game, and then reinstall it. I might be wrong, but I think that with minecraft you buy an account rather than buying the game itself. If your son has a login and password, you shouldn't have to pay again. If your son doesn't have an account, then ignore what I am saying (I know how this works on my daughter's laptop, but I don't have an ipad).

spikepipsqueak

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 05:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you. He doesn't have to log in with this, but we're learning all the time.
Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » minecraft
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:54:17