0
   

Russia does not have a fake coronavirus crisis because Putin kicked out the Rothschilds

 
 
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 06:50 am
If Russia was still the USSR, they would be reporting hundreds of thousands of fake coronavirus deaths in their fake, Rothschilds controlled media. The first Soviet government was 85% Jewish. Putin kicked out the Rothschilds a few years ago, and they no longer own and control the Russian banks, government and media.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 276 • Replies: 25
No top replies

 
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 08:19 am
@alphabeta,
Today Russia is pretty much run by organized crime.

Also, it has an economy about as big as Connecticut ( q small New England state in the USA)
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 09:53 am
@farmerman,
I am worried this thread will be deleted. I hope it doesn't (because I love seeing antisemites made into fools by the facts).

Russia is in for a bad time with the coronavirus. They did some effective things early (quarantines and closing borders). Now they have stopped.

The coronavirus is growing exponentially in Russia, and they are heading toward hard times. The Russian government likes to engage in cover ups. This is not something they can cover up for long.

On the other hand, Russia has the advantage of being a police state. When they decide to shut everything down and keep people at home, they have a way to make sure people comply.

livinglava
 
  0  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 09:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Today Russia is pretty much run by organized crime.

Also, it has an economy about as big as Connecticut ( q small New England state in the USA)

If it's run by organized crime, how could you possibly know how big the economy is? Organized crime doesn't exactly report/declare all its transactions and/or other economic activities that don't involve transactions, do they?
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 09:57 am
@maxdancona,
their already pitiful economy will lead to another revolution no doubt. There are anti-Putanians already living in the woods and recruiting army generals.


>>I hve no idea what Im talking about but , like you I love to see the Russian puppets ( like gungasnake and his minions) drop by and post their own crap
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 09:58 am
@livinglava,
Ive got a subscription to Barrons.
alphabeta
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 02:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Where do you get your facts from? The Rothschild controlled mainstream media? A few days ago in Russia, there were only 367 cases and one death. Whereas the UK allegedly had over 6000 cases and over 300 deaths. The Russians can't say, we have no cases, it might lead to war.
0 Replies
 
livinglava
 
  0  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 02:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Ive got a subscription to Barrons.

You seem to be implying something I don't understand. Can you explain why you're mentioning your subscription to Barrons?
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 03:59 pm
@livinglava,
I take it youve never heard of Barrons have you?? If you did you wouldnt have asked that question .
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 04:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I take it youve never heard of Barrons have you?? If you did you wouldnt have asked that question .

Of course you would turn my question into an opportunity to shift focus to me.

I forget that your main objective in discussions is to ridicule people and fight with them.

I just asked you to explain your post. Why can't you just do that?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 06:31 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
Can you explain why you're mentioning your subscription to Barrons?

I believe it was meant to answer your question: "If it's run by organized crime, how could you possibly know how big the economy is?"

In other words, Barrons provided him with the information in question.
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 12:29 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

livinglava wrote:
Can you explain why you're mentioning your subscription to Barrons?

I believe it was meant to answer your question: "If it's run by organized crime, how could you possibly know how big the economy is?"

In other words, Barrons provided him with the information in question.

Ok, well how would they know then? Does organized crime practice total operational transparency with the public through Barrons?
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 06:35 pm
@livinglava,
investigative reporting sound familiar
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 08:25 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

investigative reporting sound familiar

How do you know it's true and not made-up information claiming to be 'investigative reporting?'

How is it verified?
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 08:38 am
I always double check with the Rothschilds for accuracy.
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 08:57 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I always double check with the Rothschilds for accuracy.

I found this quote on Wiki, which suggests everything said about the Rothschilds is BS:
Quote:
Paul Johnson writes "[T]he Rothschilds are elusive. There is no book about them that is both revealing and accurate. Libraries of nonsense have been written about them... A woman who planned to write a book entitled Lies about the Rothschilds abandoned it, saying: 'It was relatively easy to spot the lies, but it proved impossible to find out the truth.'"

But of course there might be a conspiracy to obfuscate what isn't BS, who knows?

Is there some purpose to harassing this family with attention besides anti-Semitism?
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 09:10 am
https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/1360/5a/26march-cases.jpg

The fake fake corona virus in Russia is growing exponentially, just like everywhere else. Putin is taking some pretty strict controls into place to address it. (This is one time a competent dictator is a good thing).

(please note, I put the word "fake" two times).
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 09:16 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/1360/5a/26march-cases.jpg

The fake fake corona virus in Russia is growing exponentially, just like everywhere else. Putin is taking some pretty strict controls into place to address it. (This is one time a competent dictator is a good thing).

(please note, I put the word "fake" two times).


Is that like putting the word, 'liar' two times in "liar liar pants on fire?"

What is all this 'fake' 'fake' nonsense? Why don't you just post what you really believe to be true?
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 09:27 am
@livinglava,
youre like the Polish "Dupa Swan" , which is a bird that flies in an ever decreasing radius spiral until it disappears up its own ass. Ill wait till you fully disappear.
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 09:38 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

youre like the Polish "Dupa Swan" , which is a bird that flies in an ever decreasing radius spiral until it disappears up its own ass. Ill wait till you fully disappear.

What's your problem? Did it offend you that I questioned your Barron's 'gospel?'
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Russia does not have a fake coronavirus crisis because Putin kicked out the Rothschilds
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/30/2020 at 03:53:25