Judge Judith Sheindlin

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 04:22 pm
- makes $47 mil per year for calling people idiots.
The network is ending her show next year because they can rerun old episodes and keep the revenue pouring in. Judge Judith will seek to launch a new series with a slightly different name.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,017 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 04:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

- makes $47 mil per year for calling people idiots.
The network is ending her show next year because they can rerun old episodes and keep the revenue pouring in. Judge Judith will seek to launch a new series with a slightly different name.

Great gig - you get to insult people and put them in their places and get millions for it.

Wish I thought of it.

Still looking for the episode an idiot cousin of mine was in - actually it might have been a different "judge" show - he is the perfect idiot to be on such a show - heard he made a complete a$$ of himself.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 07:52 pm
Baloney! Actually, probably not baloney, but I had to get that in if we're talking about Judge Judy. I like her and her show.

BTW, she and I come from the same neighborhood in the Bronx. So if you've been wondering what I sound like (Noo Yawk accent), listen to her, and you've got me.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 08:41 pm
@Roberta,
I watch her show a couple times a week. She usually hits the mark.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 10:08 pm
@Roberta,
I love when she drops in some Yiddish, or calls some kid a fresh mouth or Miss Smarty Pants....and my husbands favorite "liar, liar pants on fire:
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2020 07:34 am
@Roberta,
Ha - now whenever I read anything you write -- I will "hear" it in Judge Judy's voice!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Judge Judith Sheindlin
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:05:40