Please help with this confusing guy!!!

Mia8xxx

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 03:18 pm
Recently I met a guy who I felt I had a great connection with and he admitted he really liked me.

We were living in the same city at the time, so it was easy to see him. Unfortunately, after a few dates, I had to move home for unforeseen reasons and we decided that we could not do a long-distance relationship.

Six months passed before I contacted him again to stay in touch as I was moving back to the city. I asked if he wanted to meet for a drink, thinking that if he had a girlfriend, he would say no and that it was inappropriate.

He did respond and said that he was with someone now but would still like to meet me as long as his girlfriend was ok with it, but he did sound enthusiastic.

What shall I make of his intentions? Does he want to be friends, or does he still like me? We weren’t friends before; we were dating, so him wanting to meet up has confused me! I don’t want to get involved in a love triangle!

Please can you give me your opinion on how he feels?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 200 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 04:32 pm
@Mia8xxx,
I think he's saying what he means and meaning what he says.

I've been in contact with sexes, and it wasn't about rekindling at all.

Your mileage will vary
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Please help with this confusing guy!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:16:59