Is it over with this girl?

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 01:46 am
I'm 24 and have zero social life. I'm a journalist at a newspaper. I do have friends but I hardly visit them. I am shy and don't talk much and when I do talk, I'm really soft and people need me to repeat what I say at least a couple of times. I do feel lonely, but I love sport. I literally spend all my weekends and spare time at home either watching sport/TV or playing on my laptop. That helps me deal with my loneliness. I don't have good hygiene (which no one notices) because I don't have the energy to look after myself well. The only girls I see are in the office. There's a new girl in the office for a couple of weeks now, which I like. I think she gave me small opportunities to work with, but I'm not a good conversation and remained silent. Maybe she flirted slightly with me on Wednesday and Thursday, but she gave me nothing on Friday.

Do you think I'll be alone forever?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 266 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 06:14 am
@hopelessnick,
I think you need to talk to a mental health professional. Poor hygiene is often a sign of depression (I am not a doctor). So is staying home all the time and avoiding people.

Please talk to your doctor about treatment and deal with that before considering your love life. You may find treatment makes it easier to interact with people and, therefore, take it further with women you find attractive.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it over with this girl?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 03:29:51