Want to know what day you arrived into this world?

JPB

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 03:47 pm
I was born on a Sunday.

This was interesting:

Quote:
Pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all-attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.

Pretty close, but I deny having a good sense of humour. There are certain things that make me laugh, but it's almost never something that most people find humorous. Maybe that means I have a 'good' sense of humour and everyone else doesn't! Yeah, then it's right on.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 08:31 pm
Very kewl!

My life path number is 11. I have been told that before.

I'm a Friday's child, did not know that. Super kewl!
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 09:22 pm
Numerology
My girlfriend is a numerologist and she gave me this list.

Basic Symbolic Interpretations Of The Numbers.

There are no "good" and "bad" numbers. All numbers symbolize energies or qualities that can manifest either positively or negatively.

For example: If the number 1 is influencing your personality, you might manifest its energy through pioneering a new adventure or through originals thoughts and actions. On the other hand, you might express it by being self-indulgent or ego-centered.

1=Symbolizes individuality, independence, and personal attainment. It indicates the tendency to focus on yourself , work alone, or lead and manage others.

2=Sybolizes relationships, the desire to be part of the community. It implies bonding of one to another and it encourages cooperation, adaptability, and service.

3=Symbolizes expression and the joy that comes from artistry, such as writing, painting, or singing. It encourages optimism, enthusiasm, and easy expression of your feelings.

4=Symbolizes limitation and order which may arise from your environment, your physical body, or even your attitudes or viewpoints. These limitations are opportunities to learn patience and discipline.

5=Symbolizes freedom to expand, change, and create. It implies an abundance of talents which may be used in a variety of ways. It may also indicate heightened physical desires or a tendency to waste energies.

6=Symbolizes balance, responsibility, and selfless love. It indicates a tendency to protect others and assume responsibility for their well-being. It also encourages the desire to harmonize or adjust to difficult situations.

7-Symbolizes a desire to analyze and understand people, things, and situations. It also suggests a greater focus on spiritual subjects than on material concerns and encourages introspection, study, and meditation.

8=Symbolizes a focus on material concerns. It suggests an interest in the business world and its administration and may indicate and ability to accumulate money and handle it wisely.

9=Symbolizes selfless, humanitarian impulses. With it you may find a special joy in giving to others and in placing another's needs before your own.

Master Numbers
The final two numbers are considered "master numbers" They consist of two digits and represent a higher plane of development than the single-digit numbers.

11=Is known as the "illuminating number." It suggest that an individual has latent abilities to attune to the psychic forces. Such sensitivity is both a privilege and a responsibility.

22=Is know as the 'master number builder number" It symbolizes the potential ability to take the insights gained in "11" and put them into practical, concrete forms. This number represents the highest spiritual development, but its presence in your chart is not a guarantee that its potential will be realized. Manifesting the qualities represent by this number demands discipline pursuit or your highest ideals.

My girlfriend also also gave me the following numbers found in my name and birth date.

Life path- 11&2

Soul urge- 7, most of my personal id if full of double, and triple 7's

Secret self- 8

Expression- 6

Personal year number-6/2/05, this year I hit it with the numbers 666, accually it started 6/1/05
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:20:08