Advice on Flirting with Girl

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 01:06 pm
I'm a guy in college. There's this girl that I went to high school with, we'll call her Jessie. She's very pretty and quite chill. Anyways, she was with the same boyfriend throughout high school, and into college. She broke up with him 2 months ago. We've always been on good terms, and saw each other occasionally. But lately, we've been going out a lot, and the interactions have been different. There's more flirting, smiling, playful jabs, etc. But the other day, she made a point of mentioning that one of my good friends from high school had tried to hook up with her. I already knew of course, because he's my boy, but I was just wondering if maybe she was trying to make me jealous? Yesterday, she mentioned that she might want me to wingman her a hookup. Not sure how to interpret that one. Maybe she actually just wants some help getting back on the dating scene? Any help much appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 158 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 01:15 pm
@lolsloklos,
Here’s a novel ide@: Why not talk with her about it? She can give you the only accurate answer. No one here can. After all, if you’re interested, let her know. There’s no real downside. Asking strangers on the Internet cannot help you get where you want to go.
lolsloklos

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2020 06:17 am
@Ragman,
k thanks
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2020 10:08 am
@lolsloklos,
"Jessie, you want to grab a coffee?"

There ya go. That's your script.

Don't use tea leaves on people. Don't analyze every tiny gesture. That way lies madness.

And - shock shock horror horror - you don't need a 100% confirmation that everything is a go to ask someone out.

Put yourself out there. Take a chance. She might say yes (yay!). She might say no - but the world will not end, and the next time the situation arises, it will be a lot easier for you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Advice on Flirting with Girl
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:07:28