What is the odds of a man ejaculating directly into cervix?

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 07:46 am
Don’t we men when we climax/ejaculate we get the urge to do it and hold it in deep as we dump it all in? Woman too why do they also like us to cum deep inside?

I believe it is mother nature design for males to come deep inside, to maximize the amount of sperm get delivered into the cervix, and not just dumping it into the vagina and risk fragile sperm to die due to continues penetration.

When I have sex with my wife, and I’m not small at all, I love pushing it in and touching what it feels like a ball inside her at the end of her vagina. My wife also enjoys it when I hit it but not too hard of course. From what I been reading on the net all say if the cervix gets touched by the penis the woman will feel great pain!! Then what is it that I’m touching with the head of my penis?

And when I do ejaculate/cum I like holding it in deep against that ball inside, “which can’t be other than her cervix and I’m sure the opening of my penis lines up against the opening of her cervix hole as well”. It just feels so.

So that being said why an ejaculation which gets shot deep inside and under pressure none of it at least go directly inside the cervix opening. Why almost all on the net say that is impossible and that when men ejaculate, they only deposit their cum/semen, and sperm can only swim into the cervix? Can someone explain?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 171 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is the odds of a man ejaculating directly into cervix?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 04:20:34