My Aries love

Eliusa

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:51 pm
I am dating an Aries with Aqua moon man since October 2018. He is a writer and musician and he had been an amazing lover.
However he had never been in romantic relashionship before me due to a life style and he was married to a woman who wasn’t very feminine.
I am a very cuddly and touchy Gemini/Leo and I need him to be more into physical contact but it doesn’t work. We do talk openly about everything. He just said never seen his parents being romantic and loving with each other. Then since 16 he was in a band and groupies were just so easy no effort sex.
And now at 50 he doesn’t understand what is that I want. He is agreeing with me on good morning hugs and kisses and he does it...once. Then he goes to his old ways.
I’ve been told let it go but I am almost physically suffering from it.
Looking for an advice or anything from anybody who is willing to participate.
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 333 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 02:53 pm
@Eliusa,
Dial back on your neediness or you will suffocate him. It’s almost like hen-pecking the guy.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 03:01 pm
@Eliusa,
Strange....

In your other post you said it was all wonderful.

www.able2know.org/topic/544698-1

Quote:
We are totally in tune.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 05:08 pm
@Sturgis,
Yes. We are. Totally amazing together.
However this side of his is one thing I need to understand and accept.
I want to understand. It’s not crucial to rship but I would really be happy to know more about why and if his astrological placements ‘guilty’ which I know both Aries and Aqua not so huggable. Aries is a cave man. Aqua is a chill character. But I am still drilling deep!
Striving for perfection! May I? Lol
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 05:12 pm
@PUNKEY,
Hahaha. I KNOW! I know very well but I am used to my way and my question is - if you love me - can’t you just DO what I am asking you to do?
Well...apparently not but I never give up!
What is your reply based on? Life with Aries/Aqua or astrological placements reading?
I’ve read in grupovenus that I must let him BE or else BUT I am very hard to stop! Lol
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 10:51 pm
If you believe in astrology, perhaps I could interest you in purchasing a bridge. It would be big money-maker for you.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2020 12:50 pm
@Setanta,
I am wondering if this comment made you feel like a bigger person? 🤷‍♀️
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My Aries love
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:06:38