I have a genital problem...

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 03:52 pm
Well, my problem is not an usual one and you may find it very strange, so it begins like this. When I first discovered masturbation and the magic feeling of an ejaculation I became addicted to it when I was 12 years old (now I'm 19). I began masturbating more and more frequently untill one day I masturbated way too much in one day (as I can recall 10 times or more).That was where my problem was created at 12 years old, after I finished my last masturbation for that day I noticed something terryfing my glans and my foreskin around it became like swollen and bit deformed. I was frightened and I was to ashemed to say it to anybody(my parent) and still I am because its very frustrating. After that day my penis returned to its normal form at a certain degree but there was a consequence that exists still even at this moment. From my point of view my glans 'pulled down' from its normal position creating the excess foreskin in the area where glans should be located and I somehow feel I shortened my penis somehow with my shameful maneuver. However I don't feel any pain or anything abnormal I dont have problems with urinating and masturbating but there is another problem that occurs when I pull down and push up my foreskin below and above the lower part of my glans where I begin to feel some pain while my foreskin is passing over it. I didn't go to the doctor to see what he can do with my situation and what can be done exactly. Because I feel a bit frustrated and anxious from time to time when I think about it. And I live in fear that I will have a painful experience during my sex intercourse. Please don't make fun of me. I know, I was young, stupid and unthinkable of the consequences. I searched the internet to diagnose my condition and how to treat it but I always come up with same answers as like phimosis, pharaphimosis, balantis, etc... Which I don't really have, my condition is very special I think and if it can be treated or cured I will be the happiest person in this world. If anyone has any advice or has had a similiar experience as I did, please make sure to leave a positive comment and I will be grateful for each word you type. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 268 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 06:30 pm
@georgie78,
georgie78 wrote:

... I didn't go to the doctor to see what he can do with my situation and what can be done exactly....

This is the only sentence which matters in your entire post.

GO.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 07:29 pm
@georgie78,
It sounds like your problem might be guilt. Are you from a religious family, or a community that feels shame about masturbation?
georgie78

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 06:49 am
@maxdancona,
Yes, my family is very religious and thats the problem why I didnt go to the doctor or told anyone. It's a small community of people, If I go to the doctor my family would be informed about everything...
maxdancona

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 07:18 am
@georgie78,
Are you over 18? If so, you have a right to privacy from your doctor.

I come from a similar background, and I think I understand how you are feeling. Religious communities place a lot of shame on masturbation or any form of sexuality, and this do some weird things to your mind. I am not a doctor, but I find it highly unlikely that you would do any lasting physical damage from masturbation.

Hopefully you have been given the message that masturbation is normal for most men and is part of healthy sexuality.

I just re-read your post; that you are over 19. This means that it is illegal for your doctor to discuss anything you tell him with your family (assuming you are in the US). You can talk about this with a doctor, and they they are prohibited by law from discussing it with your family. If you don't trust your current doctor, you can go get another one.

Most doctors will understand this situation (it isn't uncommon) and will give you the advice you need.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I have a genital problem...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:06:03