Is it normal my boyfriend searched women on instagram

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 04:32 am
So I have been with my partner almost 2 years and everything is going great.
I noticed recently my boyfriend's active status on Instagram is almost constant whilst hes at work. This didn't bother me at first and its not every day , but recently it has been. I don't know why , but I decided to check his Instagram and although he is not messaging anybody , he is searching girls and looking at there profiles. These girls he is searching for are all customers of his from work and they are all very attractive wearing next to nothing . Should I be worried?? Its on my mind constantly and I don't know what to do as I don't feel good enough anymore. Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 379 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 12:42 pm
You don’t say what his work is - hairdresser, photographer, personal trainer?

Why don’t you just ASK him about what he’s doing , unless you are not ready to face accusations of sneaking in his private life.
0 Replies

steph86uk

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 02:48 am
He works in sales for a transport company so he interacts with people all the time., Which is fine I don't have a problem with that or his job , its when hes constantly online looking at these girls hes working with and there wearing next to nothing that bothers me . I have questioned him before and he just turned it round on my like im mental and being stupid.
Do all men do this , is it something I just have to accept ?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it normal my boyfriend searched women on instagram
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:54:02