What vaccinations has Hillary Clinton had?

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 01:57 pm
Hillary Clinton said in a recent tweet, " One thing I'm grateful for are vaccines that save our lives. Let's all do our part to counter anti-vaccination disinformation that threatens lives."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 288 • Replies: 5
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 03:53 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

Hillary Clinton said in a recent tweet, " One thing I'm grateful for are vaccines that save our lives. Let's all do our part to counter anti-vaccination disinformation that threatens lives."

Let see we never went to the moon and vaccines do not save lives and Jews might had taken part in the 911 attacks

Is there any nonsense that you might had read on the internet that you do not buy into?
alphabeta

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 04:46 pm
@BillRM,
No, we never went to the moon. I am absolutely sure of that.

The two Jews who bought the lease to the twin towers were most likely involved in the controlled demolition, together with the rest of the Jewish New World Order. Anyone can see it is controlled demolition by watching the building collapse. However, I think the building may have been empty, so they did not necessarily kill anyone. The planes were CGI.
BillRM

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 08:18 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

No, we never went to the moon. I am absolutely sure of that.

The two Jews who bought the lease to the twin towers were most likely involved in the controlled demolition, together with the rest of the Jewish New World Order. Anyone can see it is controlled demolition by watching the building collapse. However, I think the building may have been empty, so they did not necessarily kill anyone. The planes were CGI.

You know the crazy idea that there was no moon landings is harmless an even the claims concerning the twin towers is not all that harmful but trying to sell the idea of vaccinations should not be done does reduce herd immunity and bring back diseases that was well on there way to being wiped out.

The twin tower nonsense is in bad taste however given the death toll of people of all faiths in those towers on that day.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2019 04:03 am
Quote:
https://bgr.com/2019/12/08/anti-vaxxer-arrested-samoa-measles/

The island nation of Samoa is in the midst of a measles outbreak that shows no signs of slowing down. Thousands of been infected and over 60 people have already died. Most of the deaths are in children under four years of age, and the government of Samoa has shut down in an effort to direct all available resources to a widespread vaccination campaign.

Now, with anti-vaccination conspiracy theorists continuing to spread propaganda across social media, law enforcement has decided to take action against those who are actively fighting against health officials and their efforts to combat the disease.

The official Facebook page of the Samoan government has been active in the fight against the measles outbreak, directing citizens to locations where they can receive vaccinations and issuing updates. Some in the country aren’t on board with the vaccination campaign and one man, in particular, has taken it upon himself to spread anti-vaccination propaganda on socal media.

After already warning the man that he was skating on thin ice, officers arrested him this week and charged him with “incitement against the government vaccination order,” according to a statement by the Samoan government.

The statement reads, in part:

The allegation is that the individual, publicly stated with reference to the current vaccination drive “I’ll be here to mop up your mess. Enjoy your killing spree.” The AG confirmed that “this person who had previously been warned by the Police, has been charged and his bail is opposed for risk of reoffending.” He is therefore in custody until the first available court date.

Much of the anti-vaccination movement in Samoa is blamed on the deaths of two young children who died shortly after receiving their measles vaccines in early 2018. The government shut down its vaccine program and investigated, eventually reaching the conclusion that a different medication, incorrectly administered, was to blame for their deaths.

By the time vaccinations resumed, many in the country were fearful of the treatment. Parents across the country opted to not have their children vaccinated. Today, the country is paying the price and infections are claiming the lives of dozens of children.

Image Source: Shutterstock
Tags: anti-vaxxer, measles, samoa, vaccines
cherrie

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2019 04:48 am
@BillRM,
This is so unbelievably sad.

My oldest granddaughter's father is Samoan and his brother has lost his 3 children in this epidemic.
One was 2 years old and the other two were 1 year old twins.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What vaccinations has Hillary Clinton had?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:16:25