New Fridge "POP" sound...why?

AGC

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 09:52 pm
Bought a cheap $550 Insigna 18 cuft fridge from Best buy almost 2 months ago. Makes POP sounds on the left side. Mostly the sounds aren't noticeable. Very faint. Other time if there is no sounds in my condo unit..the POP sounds louder. Any ideas why it's doing this and what is the fix? Did I forget to set something up in the bak??

This happened 8 years ago but with a Samsung 18 cuft fridge. But in that case the sounds were louder and sounded like rocks were being bounced on the inside walls. Forget if the problem went away or if I got it serviced. Those were LOUD. These in the Insignia are mostly subtle...still annoying in the mornings if they occur then..as there is silence

This morning there was a faint' pop-RATTLE.heh..was already awake..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 250 • Replies: 2
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 10:51 pm

Read the comments on youtube site
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 04:52 am
I don't know anything about your fridge, but the last time I bought a fridge freezer the sales assistant told me to ignore funny noises it would make because it will make lots of them, and it does.

I got the impression this was quite normal, might be to do with the changeover from CFCs.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » New Fridge "POP" sound...why?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:11:53