In the beginning

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2019 06:51 pm
A realm of quantum field void was already here. Pure Energy and Magnetism created Dark Matter tunnels/filaments, then observation traveled through all the tunnels but doesn't observe all the Dark Matter as it passes through. The Dark Matter that is observed eventually forms galaxies.

http://capturedlightning.com/photos/Magnetic_Tests/Result.jpg

http://capturedlightning.com/photos/Magnetic_Tests/Uhlig1A.jpg

The CMB is the farthest/oldest, and therefore Blurriest photo ever. It is showing us plasma filaments finalize as the cosmic web.

The Universe isn't expanding, Cosmic voids do. Spacetime doesn't expand but does bend for gravity. Dark Matter bends spacetime but it isn't observed ..it doesn't have a physical state.

The circumference of the universe enlarges as observation continues to run through the Dark Matter filaments. As it continues, void is distributed throughout all existing voids. Because these voids are of nothingness, they do not effect the momentum of spacetime regions. Light can travel through voids because it is the quantum field.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 720 • Replies: 17
No top replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2019 02:03 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Einstein hated quantum theory because it doesn't use spacetime until observed
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2019 07:14 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
There is no point in pretending Dark Energy is a thing anymore.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2019 10:45 am
@pittsburghjoe,
Einstein couldn't answer the theory of everything because he refused to believe anything could be without spacetime.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2019 08:33 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
I think when the cosmic web was first created, it started as plasma. It turned into dark matter and when later observed, the cosmic filaments turned into something like Neutron Stars. We know colliding Neutron Stars give us all the elements, so it's not much of a reach to think the early filaments were like this. Imagine all that exploding like dynamite ..I'd call that a big bang.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 07:40 am
@pittsburghjoe,
The shape of the cosmic web is extremely bothersome to me. Did antimatter cause cosmic voids?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 04:07 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
You guys got it wrong. It's not that matter won, it's that 50% matter formed and 50% void formed. It's why we have a cosmic web.
https://home.cern/science/physics/matter-antimatter-asymmetry-problem
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 06:51 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
I now wonder if Dark Matter is Antimatter that didn't touch Matter yet.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 12:46 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Have we witnessed an object pass through an area known to be Dark Matter?
If not, ..why not, isn't dark matter supposed to be the dominant matter of the universe?
I think Dark Matter is Antimatter that survived the big bang, that's what these explosions were: https://www.space.com/40197-mysterious-cosmic-explosions-puzzle-astronomers.html
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 02:18 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
They assume the big bang was pure energy and because of that it created matter and antimatter, correct? They don't know why it wasn't an even annihilation ..what if that pure energy started in a preexisting quantum realm that had dark matter already in it? Dark Matter did something to offset the 100% annihilation.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 05:33 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
I find it very interesting that galaxies have Dark Matter halos. It's as if the volume of later forming galaxies were protected from Antimatter of the Big Bang. I think Dark Matter is either Antimatter or a substance of what is left after something defends Matter.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 06:48 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
We know areas that have dark matter are immune to cosmic expansion. I think what we are seeing is the aftermath of a Matter/Antimatter battle ..and a volume that would display quantum fluctuations, because it is spacetime.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 09:32 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
The big bang didn't see any matter/antimatter annihilation in modern-day galaxy volumes. They coexist. Dark Matter is Antimatter and the reason for quantum fluctuations.

If there was any annihilation it would be what we see today as voids.

You guys never ask yourself what the requirements/conditions are for matter/antimatter annihilation.

It answers why there is more matter than antimatter ..the answer is, there isn't more matter. Antimatter is right there with it.

If we assumed Dark Matter was all around us ..does that now mean Antimatter is all around us? Maybe it is impossible for Antimatter to clump together to be any larger than a virus and become naturally observable. Don't judge me on this: but is antimatter quantum waves for real matter? How about when a wave goes through both slits of a double slit experiment ..maybe one of them is an antimatter wave? That would really piss some people off. I'm entering the twilight zone here: what if pure energy doesn't create matter/antimatter pairs, but matter/matter-wave pairs? I'd say that would give a galaxy the extra mass dark matter is claiming to give. And we could say this is why matter waves have mass.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 08:23 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
What if Dark Matter is the most obvious answer of all ..it's matter that's been in an unobservable black hole?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:08 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Why do we assume the big bang created matter/antimatter?

What if pure energy doesn't create matter/antimatter pairs, but entangled matter/matter-wave pairs?

Duality is then literally two separate entities. When something becomes observed, the matter-wave becomes one with the particle it "represents".

I'd say that would give a galaxy the extra mass dark matter is claiming to give. And we could say this is why matter waves have mass.

I'm not sure if it means everything is twice as heavy as it should be or not.

There is the other idea that the matter wave partner is not connected in any way and just gets dumped in a sea of matter waves in the quantum realm (a fog of dark matter).

I think this is related:

https://www.sciencealert.com/physicists-claim-a-they-ve-found-even-more-evidence-of-a-new-force-of-nature

What if Dark Matter is the most obvious answer of all ..it's matter that's been in an unobservable black hole?

I'm saying it's matter that prevents the information paradox ..or it was matter in a black hole so big it exploded (super early in time)

How about it's showing us we are in a higher dimensional black hole? Might explain why cosmic voids are expanding.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 02:57 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Did I just figure out that quantum waves are not in spacetime(3D + Time)? But spacetime can still bend to its mass? Is the quantum realm its own dimension?
Nothing there would have a physical state.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 03:27 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Black holes permanently strip matter of the ability to be observed ..to have a physical state. I bet black holes sh!t out dark matter whenever it feeds, but because the matter can't be physical anymore it doesn't fall back in.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 03:45 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
We can have a unifying theory of everything if we add a Quantum Dimension and the Physical State swapper.
0 Replies