0

Had protected sex... Saw fluid inside condom?

Guy01

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 05:09 am
Hi there. I had protected sex using a male condom (im male) with a female who is of unknown HIV status. For the sake of the question let's assume she is positive. Im also circumsized. We had sex, and after about 15 minutes i removed the condom, wiped my penis with wet wipes to clean any condom lube or pre cum etc off, and replaced it with a new condom. We had sex with the new one on for about 5 minutes and then i removed it and disposed of it.

The next day i checked both condoms for leaks with water, there were no leaks seen, i filled them up completely. The condom also did not slip off at all once, i checked it twice during sex.

My question is, when I removed the first condom, i noticed there was fluid inside, probably mostly from the lube and possibly my pre cum. But i was wondering if any vagina fluid could leak inside from under the condom? It was quite tight on my penis and not loose as ive experienced with a condom on another occasion. But it just stresses me out that its possible. I dont know if she has hiv or another std. So how possible is it for vagina fluid to go into the condom from underneath?

Thanks for your time
Regards
Chad