Very funny and stupid

maxdog

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 01:10 am
A lot but a lot of people that decades ago voted for their country to be part of the EU , because their party leader said to them that it will be haven on earth, they are complaining and accusing the present one for bringing foreginers of every type with mass and there will be insecurity in the future.

I thought humans learned to use their brain not their heart but I was wrong. They re not realizing that it all started from that signature of partnership.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 296 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 02:58 pm
History repeats itself. In this instance, it's the people complaining about the current state of affairs and forgetting that their votes brought some of it around. It's easier to blame whoever is in charge at the moment.
maxdog

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 05:58 pm
@Sturgis,
You re right .
The one before introduced them to join this club and the current one is boosting the migration process . From all type , legal to illegal .From EU and from asia. A mess in one word .
So the current one is also a sinner.
What was going to happen in 100 years made it happen in 10 years .
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:21 pm
Quote:
Very funny and stupid

No autobiographical exegesis?
maxdog

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 07:43 pm
@knaivete,
What the hell are those words lol ?
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2019 11:54 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

What the hell are those words lol ?

You never heard of a dictionary? They're free online. Me? I'm a dictionary geek.
Quote:

Definition of autobiography
: the biography of a person narrated by himself or herself

[ADJECTIVE autobiographical \ ˌȯ-​tə-​ˌbī-​ə-​ˈgra-​fi-​kəl How to pronounce autobiographical (audio) , -​bē-​ \ or less commonly autobiographic \ ˌȯ-​tə-​ˌbī-​ə-​ˈgra-​fik How to pronounce autobiographic (audio) , -​bē-​ \ adjective

autobiographical
Quote:

Definition of exegesis
: exposition, explanation

exegesis

I'll let you figure out the rest of his potential insult tie in between your thread title and you.
maxdog

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2019 01:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
I hope that with me they use simple words . I think they can manage
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Very funny and stupid
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:26:24