Awkward 2nd date, how to proceed?

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 12:31 pm
So I went on a 2nd date with a girl, and everything was going smooth, touching each other by the end of that date..I planned to kiss on the drop off..however right before we left the place we were at, my foot decided to stop working...I guess a nerve broke causing me to not be able to walk. The date ended with an awkward hug as I didnt want to exaggerate the injury. She texted the next day to see how I was doing...but idk how to proceed for next date or when my foot will be in better condition. Would it be bad form to ask if she wants to watch a movie at my place, since it's really all i feel up for right now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 261 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 01:09 pm
@shyguygamer1,
It doesn't hurt to ask if she'd like to watch a movie at your place. Even let her make the selection (tell her that when inviting). Otherwise, try making plans for a week from now to go out again.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 02:11 pm
@shyguygamer1,
Isn’t having your foot and your health properly checked out a bigger priority? Has this ever happened before?
As for the date, perhaps you should see if she’s interested in going out again. Find out what activities she’s interested in and you could explain that your level of physical activity is a ltttle reduced. Ask for her input. Why not?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 02:26 pm
You’ve had a good 2nd date with her and she expressed concern afterwards.

From a woman’s point of view, you have totally gotten past the time of awkwardness and should feel free to proceed to asking her over for a movie.

Please stop second guessing yourself at this point, or you’re going to make it weird with her.

She likes you, understands what it means when someone hurts themselves, and has in her way, made the next move by asking you how you are.

It has been established you enjoy each other’s company, and no need about worry and/or obsessing over what should be done next.

You have official permission to ask her over.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Awkward 2nd date, how to proceed?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:37:44