The Church Has Gone Insane!

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 08:12 pm
Are you familiar with a very popular song promoted by Rick Warren called CON LOS TERRORISTAS? The English translation is WE ARE WITH THE TERRORISTS. The church has gone insane!! Look it up online.
The song is played to introduce the HARLEM SHAKE, which is a very popular TWERKING dance in secular clubs and now it is in the churches. What do you say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 291 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 10:08 pm
@harpazo,
Gotta reach out to the alleged sinners to turn 'em into winners.
harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 10:55 pm
@Sturgis,
Nothing to joke about, sir.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 11:05 pm
@harpazo,
God has a good sense of humor.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 09:34 pm
@harpazo,
I have no information about this. Maybe because I don't fellowship with any church. I assume you mean some Christian denomination, is that correct?
harpazo

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2019 10:37 pm
@Jewels Vern,
Yes, I am talking about Christian churches across the USA.
Jewels Vern

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 01:24 pm
@harpazo,
The Christian church has been insane ever since Rome made it the state religion.

Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

God Himself assures that things will turn out the way He wanted them. Christians are asked to preach the gospel, not to judge the way anybody practices it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Church Has Gone Insane!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:40:54