Hello.

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 11:03 am
My name is LoveThatBear. Once upon a time I was Bi-Polar Bear but I misbehaved and got sent away a couple of times and then went away on my own for awhile. Then when I wanted to come back I wasn't allowed so blueveinedthrobber came out to play. BVT was a tricky one and had a few people fooled for awhile, but eventually everyone knew that he was BPB in disguise.

This morning when we woke up we were knocked of A2K and couldn't get on, not because we were in trouble but because of other snafus on our end.

BVT was so upset that the Sybil personality came out and tied him to the piano leg. After 90 minutes with the buttonhook I could see that Sybil was about to kill us, so I took over, re-registered as LoveThatBear and here I am. I chose this name because all of us inside Bi-Polar Bear just wish that he could come back. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, we didn't want anyone to think we were being sneaky again and get offended. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 443 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Don1

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 07:20 pm
Works for me LoveThatBear Welcome Very Happy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
yeh yeh. What's the bottom line?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 08:47 pm
Shocked

Sure, err ok....whatever. Welcome or welcome back or welcome back back. Cool
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 09:33 pm
Ditto Don, Edgar and Intrepid. They just said it all so much better than I could. Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hello.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:39:47