3rd Hacked Android (possible third)

Vixen52

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 04:10 pm
Can anyone please help me? I've had 3 phones hacked and my battery
Drains, texts go out I didn't send, system apps I never installed, Echo.on calls, have no idea why me?? But can anyone help? This is so annoying, no privacy, this I know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 270 • Replies: 11
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 04:12 pm
@Vixen52,
Have you called your provider?
Vixen52

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 04:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Yes, it's metro and it sucks. No support but to keep factory resetting and it's almost like it's embedded smtg to not do a full erase... It's actually getting so stressful. I'm desperately need help
0 Replies

Vixen52

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 04:28 pm
Can anyone remotely log into my phone?
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 05:27 pm
@Vixen52,

yes, the Russians can...

Wink
Vixen52

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 06:23 pm
@Region Philbis,
Bring on the Russians
... Lol for real
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 07:11 pm
@Vixen52,
It doesn't sound like hacking to me. And the fact that this has happened to three of your phones is odd, unless there is someone with physical access to your phone (i.e. someone who lives with you) who is messing with you.

Are you buying the same brand of phone each time?

Is there some application you are putting on each phone that may be badly programmed?
Vixen52

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 06:43 am
@maxdancona,
Yes there is someone that has access and the phone company pretty much said the same thing. I have my suspicions why but it's definitely hacked because someone had access to it, security apps have done nothing but been override or a phony app replicated, I've done enough research and had it loooked at to know for sure it's hacked. Promblem is nobody can help me at the carrier phone support, no apps so far unless someone can recommend one, I have texts visible that go out to my family and stuff that I didn't send, battery drains from 100% to 0 in a few short hours at most, tons of apps that I researched aren't supposed to be there, yes there definitely messing with me, I started noticing something with someone, the closer I got, the phone stuff started with phone 1, months ago. I've lost all my years of contacts, they messed up all my emails on the phone, password changed, pictures, Facebook messed up... I'm so over it.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 06:45 am
@Vixen52,
How did someone get access to three of your phones?

If you get a new phone and change your passwords, your new phone should be secure.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 06:50 am
@Vixen52,
It is possible to clone a phone allowing another user to have access to pretty much everything, but why would someone want to do that to your phone? If someone has done that, you need to change your phone number/SIM chip. You might also need to set up your profile from scratch including not using the "restore" feature to reinstall all your apps after a factory reset.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 08:18 am
@engineer,
Getting a new phone would make a cloned phone useless. The OP has had three phones. There are two possibilities I can think of.

1. The hacker is getting a password. (This is why it is important to change all pf the passwords related to this phone.

3. The hacker is somehow tricking the user into downloading malicious software onto each new phone.

The solution is to figure out which of these things is happening.
0 Replies

Vixen52

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 04:54 pm
Well I was having problems in my 5 year marriage and Are phones were syncing for business purposes (he owns a company) I'm a accountant and do all his bookkeeping and scheduling, so my emails we're on his phone, I started noticing odd stuff and I personally feel that I started to figure things out to be short on the story, 3 days after this argument, I received a text that I didn't know but they sent me a message, saying who is this? Naturally I said your texting me, they talked crap, and the next day, my phone 1 started, then I borrowed my cousins, never signed into Google or email or Facebook, same stuff started, then my current phone I'm on now he bought me, we took metros advice, got a new phone, number, sim, same stuff has started but not quiet as obvious but his phone never was hacked while we synced on the first one, currently we no longer sync, I started new emails. How can I factory reset for real? Toggle off restore?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 3rd Hacked Android (possible third)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:49:32