Was I wrong here... Need counsel

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 10:59 pm
How wrong am I to find out the truth of my girlfriends cheating by pretending to be a hot chic on instagram with 31 followers and getting the guy she cheated with to confess to it all thinking I am a hot-sexy blogger who wants to be turned on by his recent sex adventure stories?

She told me they just kissed and didn't sleep together. The truth was fantastically more than that. I didn't believe her story so I faked an instagram account. Followed the dude. Messaged him ONCE with sexy flirtyness and he was willing to blab the entire thing to me.

She for sure didn't deny any of it when confronted so the truth is his version. I found it out by lying to the guy with instagram fake account.

Apparently I've hurt my girlfriend in ways I dnd't anticipate since I found out the guy didn't even enjoy the sex much in the messages. My girlfriend demanded that she got to see the messages even though I told her she should just believe me and not read them. That they were hurtful to her but I thought she deserved to get to control how this played out since I felt wrong for the fake instagram account.

But the truth turned out to be she fully had sex with the dude multiple times in a night, lied about it to me. Then went to his house the next night to repeat it all and he rejected her and hurt her feelings. And since I told her I found this all out I am now the worst most evil thing ever.

What the heck?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 429 • Replies: 3
No top replies

beantownmike

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 03:41 am
@Oakland64,
Marone! Just let it go pal.

Break it off, there's plenty of women who won't do you dirty like that.
Find yourself a nice Italian woman or a nice Greek woman they're loyal to a T.
The reality is she f&@#*d up & yeah it hurts but you gotta let it go. There is no need to keep going with her or to keep the drama going.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 07:54 am
@Oakland64,
I'm not entirely sure that I believe this story but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and play along.

If it's true then you've both behaved pretty appallingly, and I really don't understand why either of you would want to stay in this train wreck of a relationship.
Oakland64

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2019 10:29 pm
@cherrie,
I understand your hesitation believing how stupid it all
Sounds. I make no excuse for my behavior. I felt horrible.

I actually did what I did because I was trying to prove her sort of “not believable” version of her story to be true.

She and I have a very alarmingly peculiar existence. I realize that. We are unorthodox at best. But our affection for each other is real. And out irristitbleness to each other is also real.

I want to let her go but I have trouble doing that. She apparently has the same trouble. But I fear this time I have gone too far.

She said very specifically it wasn’t me going behind her back to find out that made her angry but that it was my CONFESSING it to her that’s made her hate me.

Apparently, she was okay with me doubting her and needing to find out the truth if I needed to know so badly, but she is convinced I only told her that I found out in order to rub in that I was right and that I wanted to hurt her.

When I’m actuality I felt like if she ever found out from the guy some hot chic on Instagram wanted sorted details of their encounter that I should have already confessed it to her and I should allow her the control of whether she forgives me or not since I was the wrong doer.

She maintains I should have swallowed it forever and allowed her to confess or not confess on Hernandez own timing. Since she was hurt by that other man rejecting her I’ve now made her feel unlovable and hurt her all over again because she’s convinced I wanted to mock
Her with this man. And the truth is I just wanted to prove her story true. But it was obviously not true right away and I was in too deep at that point.

I knew she could hate me for deceiving her and the man. But I didn’t know she’d hate me for confessing it to her and making her feel “not pretty” and rejected all over again.

She cheated on me for sure. She doesn’t deny that. And yet she gets to have had her other man, found out that it doesn’t work for him, come back to me, lie to me about it, and when I call her on that the act of calling her on it is what makes her hate me.

Why does she get to be the wrong doer, and the hater.

Pretend she lied about doing heroin. What if I deceived her to confirm she was lying about doing heroin. Then she hated me for telling her I “knew she does heroin!” Because I onky told her I knew because now in her mind I just wanted her to know I knew and I wanted her to feel bad that I knew she lied. Versus wanting to confess my wrong doing to her.

She maintains my confessing it all is what she hates.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Was I wrong here... Need counsel
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:27:53