Clinton Foundation and Fraud

coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 10:43 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
over the Constitution and institutions

People keep saying that but cannot produce anything they claim he has done. Can you? And what checks and balances have been swept under the rug? Trump has been spied on since day 1 and Congress has investigated him for almost 3 years.

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 10:53 am
@coldjoint,
His "high crimes and misdemeanors" are spread all over every day of his presidency at a rate of 50% in plain unvarnished view. If you don't know of any of them I can't help you.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 11:02 am
@coldjoint,
All I have to do is go to almost any website and there is Trump at work. Insider trading here.

Trump former adviser, Carl Icahn, is now under federal investigation for dumping $31 Million in steel stock, days before Trump announced the 25% tariffs in March 2018.

Icahn donated to Trump and was his initial selection for Treasury Secretary.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 11:16 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Insider trading here.

I see, that violates the Constitution and tears down our institutions. So you do not have anything but something members of Congress have done for years.
livinglava

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 11:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Hes instituted tarrifs , most of hich are paid by the American consumer(Yet people who will bitch about thwir investment vehicles will stand by and support this theft on his own constituency)

Look, I'm not arguing for or against any particular tariffs here; but have you considered that if you reject all tariffs that you would be accepting subjugation within a global economic order that you have very little, if any power to influence outside of your spending and investment choices?

If you believe in democracy, don't you think that there must be mechanisms to intervene in global commerce?

Quote:
Hes trying to single handedly destroy our Constitution

How's that?

Quote:
Hes made us the laughing stock of the free world, as well as the cowardly toady of the RUssians, Syrians, Turks, and North Koreans,

Have you critically evaluated any of the perspectives of the 'free world' you seem to uncritically revere? I hope you realize that many people in this world try to deploy their perspectives without being questioned. They can ridicule and laugh at Trump or others without ever critically reflecting on their own POV, i.e. because they are sub-critical thinkers generally.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 11:56 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
His "high crimes and misdemeanors" are spread all over every day of his presidency at a rate of 50% in plain unvarnished view.

Name and prove them.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 12:04 pm
@coldjoint,
I was not looking for Trump, but his crimes pop up every time you go to almost any website. This was just what I saw without even seeking. I know you think his capers are somehow the stuff of superheroes and you don't see anything wrong with it. That's why I don't make up a portfolio of his crimes for you. You are one of those he spoke of when he told us he could shoot somebody in public and get away with it.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 12:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I was not looking for Trump, but his crimes pop up every time you go to almost any website.

The websites you frequent I would not call that a surprise, would you? The MSM has clearly chosen sides and omit any fact that could explain Trump's actions.
Quote:
You are one of those he spoke of when he told us he could shoot somebody in public and get away with it

I am sorry you have chosen to hate your fellow Americans who are not responsible for what Trump says.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 12:54 pm
It's everywhere, because people are sick of him and afraid for their lives.

Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
·
44m
Trump is the most corrupt president in our history. This is a president who is using the Oval Office to enrich himself. That alone is worthy of impeachment, never mind his other corrupt transgressions.
Quote Tweet

CNBC Now
@CNBCnow
· Oct 17
BREAKING: Trump picks his own hotel complex, Trump National Doral in Miami, to host the G7 meeting in June.
http://cnbc.com/id/106187598
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 01:15 pm
Quote:
Hosting The G7 At His Doral Resort Gives Trump The Home-Field Advantage

Quote:
Now look, does it have to be absolutely clear that the G7 doesn’t profit Trump? Yes, of course. Make sure that it is all done at cost. There is no doubt that Democrats will be on top of this like granola on yogurt. But assuming those ducks line up? Come on, this is great. Why don’t we want the president negotiating from a position of strength? He knows where the bathrooms are and that he can raid the fridge. Just like holiday home field advantage, this situation will help the president and the country.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/18/hosting-the-g7-at-his-doral-resort-gives-trump-the-home-field-advantage/#.Xam0YVlYQfc.twitter
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:58:40