Is She Flirting With Me?

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:06 am
I have a married friend who is going through some marital issues. I am married as well. Anyway....My wife as well as several friend have all said this friend has a crush on me. I don't see it. When she walks by me she will lightly touch my shoulder and ask how I am, if I am standing alone she will come and stand next to me, she always will have direct eye contact with me but not my wife during conversations.

Last weekend her, her husband, and several friends returned from a trip. My wife and I met them at their house to drop something off. This friend had her hair in a pony tail the entire time until she saw me and then she let her hair down and fluffed it up before coming to talk to me.

So...Does she have a crush on me? Is she flirting? Am I being oblivious to the signs?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 182 • Replies: 4
No top replies

rtankus

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 09:30 am
I would have to say she's flirting.
The fact that you're noticing what she's doing (e.g. the hair, eye contact, etc.,) would imply you that know it to whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I have further opinions on what you should be telling her, but that wasn't your question. So yes. Seems like flirting if your observations are accurate.
Ammoman62

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 10:02 am
@rtankus,
I am interested in your opinions as to what I should be telling her.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 03:01 pm
She may or may not be flirting. But your thinking makes it so.
Ammoman62

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 01:44 pm
@PUNKEY,
She is a very dear friend and I don't want to believe that she is flirting. I do however want to be able to know if her actions are indeed flirting so that I can better counter them. I am happily married and want to remain just a friend.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is She Flirting With Me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 08:51:26