Joshua Brown, murdered gangland style, after testifying against a cop

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 12:06 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/05/us/botham-jean-neighbor-killed/index.html

Ten days after he testified in the murder trial of a former Dallas police officer, key witness Joshua Brown was gunned down at his apartment complex, attorney Lee Merritt said.

Brown lived across the hall from Botham Jean at Dallas' South Side Flats apartments last year when officer Amber Guyger walked into Jean's apartment, mistaking it for her own, and killed Jean.
——————————
Brown was shot in the mouth, denoting syndicate signal for payback for someone who ‘talked’ or snitched.

Cops are suspected, but other perpetrators aren’t ruled out.

A reward of 100K is currently being offered by a friend of Shaun King for information leading to arrest.

I’m so tired of complete loss of accountability in this country. May the guilty—whoever it is—be caught, proven guilty, and dealt justice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 266 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 12:11 pm
Thread
Conversation

Shaun King
@shaunking
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

My friend and brother Bill Perkins
@bp22
is providing $100,000 for the reward to help us find who murdered Joshua Brown.

Joshua was executed.

He was a lead witness in the murder of Botham Jean & was shot & killed right there in the same apartment complex.
Quote Tweet

S. Lee Merritt, Esq.
@MeritLaw
· 18h
Joshua Brown was shot in his mouth & chest. He was exiting his car at his apt when he was ambushed & shot at close range. His mother asked my office to help find out who murdered her son. She suspects foul play. He had no known enemies. He worked for a living. We need answers.
0:59
3.5M views
Embedded video
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 02:39 pm
There are certain conclusions, almost unavoidable ones.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Joshua Brown, murdered gangland style, after testifying against a cop
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:23:59