The right thing

maxdog

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2019 01:11 am
Try to mention only one thing that is completly right in this world , I bet there is something wrong or unfair in everything .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 461 • Replies: 18
No top replies

ekename

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2019 05:34 am
@maxdog,
Quote:
Try to mention only one thing that is completly right in this world , I bet there is something wrong or unfair in everything .

The ineluctable, ineffable, inestimable truth of your contention.
maxdog

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2019 08:44 am
@ekename,
I mean for example , a car .
A car is very bad for the air we breath , know what I mean professor of intellectual complicated words ?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 05:14 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Breathing?
maxdog

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 06:29 am
@rosborne979,
breathing is only good as long as you re breathing the right air , so in case you re breathing the wrong air you can be killed .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 07:25 am
@maxdog,
Children should not be murdered.
maxdog

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 09:10 am
@McGentrix,
That s a thought , I meant something pyhsically .
In this case is children .
Children unfortunately have many problems and suffering including what you mentioned .
Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 09:36 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

That s a thought , I meant something pyhsically .
In this case is children .
Children unfortunately have many problems and suffering including what you mentioned .

That proves that this right thing concept is wrong - you are changing the rules to fit your own premise.

Quote:
maxdog

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 01:15 pm
@Linkat,
I think you re right and have to change the challenge title .
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2019 03:58 pm
@maxdog,
God
maxdog

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 04:10 am
@HabibUrrehman,
why ?
HabibUrrehman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:37 pm
@maxdog,
That's in response to your OP. Hope it makes sense.
maxdog

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:29 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
I think god is something right depends in what .
HabibUrrehman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 04:06 pm
@maxdog,
If you believe in God then you only see good in God. If you don't then that's a different subject and in that case you blame everything on God.
Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 05:41 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

If you believe in God then you only see good in God. If you don't then that's a different subject and in that case you blame everything on God.

If you don't believe in God you don't blame anything on him because to you he does not exist so how can you blame everything on something that does not exist?
HabibUrrehman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 06:31 pm
@Linkat,
I know it does not make sense but before I explain let me ask who do atheists blame for natural calamities and disasters?
Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 08:26 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
My guess is fate or something like stuff just happens... no fault
HabibUrrehman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 10:55 pm
@Linkat,
Who wrote the fate? Is not this interesting that atheists deny the existence of God and deep down they do know God exists who can control over them and who has written their fate?

I can’t speak for all atheists but my personal experience is that some people become atheists when they can’t find answer to their questions such as why is there so much suffering in the world if God is loving and merciful? Why people use religion to commit crimes one can never think of? Why establishes science and religions can’t agree, after all science is knowledge given by God? When they don’t find their answers to such simple questions, they get angry at God and reject the existence of God even though deep down they still believe in God. If you want to test an atheist believes in God or not, put him/ her in life threatening situation and you will find them sincerely praying to the God they have been rejecting throughout their lives.

Anyways in my experience when atheists reject the existence of God, it is only because they are angry at God and blame him for everything wrong which happened in their or other people’s lives. They still know God is real but they want proof and good reasoning. That’s why you find them debating with theists because unconsciously they are still looking for answers to their questions.
maxdog

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2019 12:15 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
I think they become atheist because they grow up and start to think with logic .they ask how you can believe in something that was never seen .
Never had shown in any occasion in all their lives . That s why .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The right thing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:57:55