I want to ask something

Celena

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2019 08:37 pm
I have sent four e-mails to a particular overseas U.S consulate over a period of one week and have yet to receive a reply. As a U.S citizen, taxpayer, and veteran I have to say that I am less then thrilled with this consulate's "service". Could you please tell me which agencies or individuals I might contact who could remind the individuals at the consulate responsible for their non-response that their tactic might be a tad unprofessional?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 305 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2019 03:57 am
@Celena,
There's an unprecedented number of vacancies in the current administration so you may find that the higher up you go, the less likely you are to find someone who will take responsibility.

That being said, people have a lot less trouble ignoring phone calls versus emails.

Call. Repeatedly. Be polite yet forthright.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2019 09:48 am
Government offices have always taken a long time to answer their mail, depending on how important they think you are. After all, everybody in the country expects representation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2019 03:03 pm
Call your US Congressperson.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I want to ask something
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 11:58:04