Facebook Questions

Juan24

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 05:59 pm
Hello guys, Sorry this is my second post on this forum, if i have broke the rules or posted the wrong topic please forgive me. I have some questions regarding Facebook and i will divide those questions into two segments,

Very recently i have noticed that there is a spike in my friend requests, but the requests comes in waves, I can go a week without any request, then the next week im having more than 300 requests per day for the seven days straight, then the following week no friend request again, it goes on like a cycle. The IT guy who works for my company first suspected that they were what he calls ''bots'' But i left him my facebook for a couple of hours he concluded that these requests are from genuine people, and that most of them are from Brazil, and Dubai. So why is facebook behaving like that nowadays? I remember facbook used to send you friend request in real time but for me it looks like it stores all the requests for a week and then it erupts lol.

This is my other question, Is there a possibility that the section of '' people you may know'' are people who has searched you on facebook? I recently made a piece of buisness with a total stranger through an estate agency, He is originally from Lebanon and im from a Latin American country with no mutual friends on facebook. After i learnt that i might have a potential buyer, I started seeing his name in my People you may know.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 221 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Facebook Questions
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 01:59:15