Soul

maxdog

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 07:22 am
We have a heart but the soul is real ?

Why we think animals don t have and we have a soul ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 549 • Replies: 24
No top replies

hightor

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 07:26 am
@maxdog,
Quote:
Why we think animals don t have and we have a soul ?

speciocentrism
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 09:52 am
@hightor,
To answer this question, you need to tell me what a "soul" is. Humans certainly have cognitive, social and emotional abilities not shared with other animals.
maxdog

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 04:47 pm
@hightor,
What s that. ?
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 04:49 pm
@maxdancona,
A soul is what we think we have in our body , a spirit in another words.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 05:00 pm
@maxdog,
So any animal has a soul if they think they have a soul.

Do any animals other than humans care? I suspect most animals have more important things to worry about.
maxdog

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 02:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Yeah that s true . Even us we have a lot more to worry about unfortunately
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2019 04:05 pm
@maxdog,
Soul is something whose knowledge is only with God. Some one asked the same question to Prophet Muhammad PBUH and in response Allah revealed following verse of the Quran:

And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little." [Quran 17:85]

Today we have made so much progress in science and still we could not understand the reality of soul. We know when a person dies, his/her soul leaves the body but no one has seen it. That's how the matters of unseen are in this world. We don't have eyes to see the reality. But in Hereafter we can see all unseen.

Regarding your question about animals yes they do have souls. And they will also be gathered on the day of Judgement. Quran says:

Quote:
There is not a moving (living) creature on earth, nor a bird that flies with its two wings, but are communities like you. We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they (all) shall be gathered [Quran 6:38]

All creatures will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection, animals, beasts, birds and everything. Then Allah’s justice on that day will reach such an extent that Allah will settle the score for the hornless animal with the horned one. Then He will say, ‘Be dust,’ at which point the disbeliever will say:
Quote:
Would that I were dust!’[Quran 78:40]
maxdog

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 04:12 am
@HabibUrrehman,
they have souls and we kill them to eat
cherrie

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 05:23 am
@maxdog,
We don't eat their souls.
hightor

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 05:47 am
@cherrie,
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.ifood.tv%2Ffiles%2Fimage%2Fd2%2F6f%2F19091-fillets-of-sole-duglere.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 11:20 am
@cherrie,
So who have a soul can be eaten as a meal ? And it s ok for god ?
HabibUrrehman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 03:52 pm
@maxdog,
God has allowed humans to eat meat of certain animals and birds. Muslim slaughter them by reading Allah's name.
hightor

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 04:40 pm
@maxdog,
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F81QypqpIsAL.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
HabibUrrehman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 05:30 pm
@hightor,
I need to learn how to post pictures Smile
Can you please help hightor?
hightor

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 08:38 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Sure. Find a picture you wish to post and copy its URL. If using your own picture upload it onto an image sharing service to obtain a URL. Using your BBCode editor click "Img". You'll get this:

[img](put url here)[/img]

Some pictures will be too big for the screen — downsize them this way:

[img width=500](put url here)[/img]

Hope this helps.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 09:01 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

they have souls and we kill them to eat

I am pretty sure Broccoli has s soul.
maxdog

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 09:20 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
So those mentioned in the book have to suffer and those who are not no . I don t see that is right for those selected to be kill for lunch , you would nt see it like that if you was one of them
maxdog

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 09:22 pm
@maxdancona,
We re talking about creatures how you came with a veggie ? You like them with chicken breast or beef ?
cherrie

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 09:50 pm
@maxdog,
Absolutely.
If god didn't mean us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

1. Forums
  2. » Soul
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:35:04