Block One Person Facebook

Lees

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 01:58 am
I can't see a post on someone's page that I am NOT friends with. But other's can see it that are NOT friends with that individual as well. The post has the public earth image. How can one person be blocked from seeing a post and the post remain PUBLIC?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 898 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 06:53 am
@Lees,
They've either got you blocked or your profile somehow doesn't fit into the group they are allowing to see their stuff per their privacy settings.

Understand a few things: Facebook is the biggest a/b tester on the planet. They are constantly changing what they show you and how they show it (layout, algorithms, etc.) because they are constantly working to maximize the profit they get from advertising.

They are also terrible at privacy, with confusing, contradictory settings that they roll out poorly and never explain properly.
Lees

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 04:43 pm
@jespah,
You are right. Somehow they have something set. It is only one post though. All other public posts are visible. But what is weird. Is that post is also listed as public to others. If you block one person, your post automatically changes to friends only not public. At least that's what I have found.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Block One Person Facebook
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:17:24