Friendship Over?

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 06:30 am
This has kept me bothering for months. There are 5 of us in our circle of friends, 3 girls - including me - and 2 boys. Unexpectedly, I started dating one of the boys. After 3 and a half months of being in a relationship, it actually started going downhill. It was sad and depressing, I cried hard over it because I actually thought that we would last longer. The problem is because of our break-up, our circle of friends started drifting away and I can't help thinking if it was my fault? What should I do? Should I just quit being friends with them? I know I'm at fault too but they're the ones who make college a little lighter. Is there any way I can save our friendship?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 428 • Replies: 2
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 04:12 pm
@cleopatraistired,
Suggest you get another boyfriend that was never part of your group and introduce them to him.

Be remotely friendly with your old boyfriend to let them know that you are over and done with him but you still can interact with him.
cleopatraistired

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 05:59 am
@BillRM,
thankyou!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Friendship Over?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:36:58