Urgent need (UK/US) to check my sentences below.

Ail

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 06:38 am
I want to make discussion to my community in game, not sure if it’s correct or not. Is sentences below correct?

“ Attention everyone, here is the new T&C of the club! I know this will very discussion but I really need you guys to read it because it’s very important to everyone. Together get the rewards so that we can improve our own city by participate in (mayor contest) and (war), share trade & grow together. I’m sorry to wasting your time reading this but it’s important information for everyone. Remember, to always read on the chat when ever digit pop up on the small button of your chat , so that you are not missing any information is given and be alert. Keep calm and have fun!

Everyone Mayors (Member or Senior) must follow these rules if you all want to get promoted to the SENIOR role or maintain the senior position:
1. First step: Need to be active in a contest of Mayor, contribution points must not be 0.
2. Second step: Need to be active in Wars, contribute more than 700 points (Note to the war points: they will not be fixed forever).

Summarize Notice:
- I will review everyone’s contribution points in “contest of mayor” and “war” points as stated.
- If any one of the (1st and 2nd step) above is not followed, senior will get demote and as for member still will not be able to get promoted to Senior role.
- You can always refer to our club description, I do provide brief summaries that focus so on contribution points there too.
- You can get to your position back for senior and can get promoted to senior role for member, once you’re active in both contest of mayor and wars according to the points stated above.
- Seniors, you can initiate war starting for now onwards.
- Stay in the club if you can follow the rules, Leave the club if you can’t. “

Note to a reader here: You can correct any sentences above to make it sounds natural. Copy my whole sentences and edit back. THANK YOU!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 107 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Urgent need (UK/US) to check my sentences below.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:23:16