I think I creeped a girl out and now idk what to do

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 10:01 am
I was friends with this girl and we just hung out tand talked, but she has a boyfriend so nothing serious happened. But she told me she didn't like living with her boyfriend's dad and how she's looking for an apartment. At the same time, I just moved into shared housing and my landlord told me that one of his other tenants is moving out...so I told her this, and said I know she might feel weird about it, but it is affordable and i know she wasn't thrilled about her living situation so maybe this could be an option (explained she would have her own room); but now I think she probably thought it was creepy. I was sincerely trying to help her but also maybe letting my feelings get in the way too. We work together and now I feel like I made everything awkward and idk what to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 255 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 10:19 am
@shyguygamer1,
shyguygamer1 wrote:

I was friends with this girl and we just hung out tand talked, but she has a boyfriend so nothing serious happened. But she told me she didn't like living with her boyfriend's dad and how she's looking for an apartment. At the same time, I just moved into shared housing and my landlord told me that one of his other tenants is moving out...so I told her this, and said I know she might feel weird about it, but it is affordable and i know she wasn't thrilled about her living situation so maybe this could be an option (explained she would have her own room); but now I think she probably thought it was creepy. I was sincerely trying to help her but also maybe letting my feelings get in the way too. We work together and now I feel like I made everything awkward and idk what to do.

Unless you said it in some really unusual way, it wasn't creepy in the slightest. You may be projecting your insecurities onto her. On the other hand, if she really is that skittish, there is something wrong with her.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I think I creeped a girl out and now idk what to do
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:34:03