Is it currently present in your life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 699 • Replies: 12
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 02:39 pm
A real long vacation to many exotic places with my wife by my side.
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 10:05 am
my hearts deepest desire is to truly understand who or what my heart actually wants.

i doubt its a thing that will ever be present
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 10:07 am
I keep such things a precious secret, which i would not expose to the glaring light of the public forum.

My desire seems to recede before me as i reach for it . . . time will reveal if i am capable of attaining it.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 12:06 pm
I'm the same Setanta. I'm still working up the courage to reveal mine. It's not bad in any way - I'm just ashamed to admit that it's really selfish.

I'm trying to learn who folks here really are and I think what ones desires are and whether they've been attained reveal a lot about a person.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 03:05 am
aidan,

I'm glad you are still here and still writing. I've enjoyed your writings although not always commented as would have been the decent thing to do.

Ones hearts deepest desire...tis a tough question you pose and an answer I will not enter into without some forethought, especially when it is 4am. Smile

I shall return.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 05:08 am
My wife and cubs...and I already have them.

International superstar staus I'm still working on...

The ability to metabolize alcohol and cocaine fast and efficiently with no side or after effects...but I suspect that is elusive....
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 05:10 am
Too scared to say

For the moment let's just get into university... not a lot of chance of not pulling that off though Smile

Well actually... i do have a real one i could say. I am very VERY protective and possessive of my friends... and i'm terrified of something happening to them when i move permanently... so i just wanna keep them close Sad
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 06:31 am
wow Lady J - what a nice thing to say. You really can't know, or maybe you do, what that kind of affirmation means to me. Anyway - thanks.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:15 am
Peace in our time.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:52 am
That's what I feel that I should say Ms. Olga. As a woman, I know I'm supposed to be nurturing and giving and unselfish - and I am most of the time - and I do want peace for the world and for its people and an end to poverty and sadness and disease and lonliness. I want people everywhere to have what they need to be happy. I want everyone to be as blessed as I am - but if I'm truly honest - my heart's deepest desire is something I want for myself. Is that awful? It feels like it is... to the point that I can't even express it to anyone else.

I hope those who do post here don't think that's a double standard. I am truly interested in learning about others. Even the ability or willingness to say what ones desire is or to be unable or unwilling to helps me learn.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 10:01 pm
aidan wrote:
..... I want everyone to be as blessed as I am - but if I'm truly honest - my heart's deepest desire is something I want for myself. Is that awful? It feels like it is... to the point that I can't even express it to anyone else....

No, of course it's not awful, aidan.
I just wrote the first thought that came into my head. Of course I could EASILY come up with a few personal things that would also please me mightily. Very Happy
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 01:40 am
Laughing Laughing Cool
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Your heart's deepest desire
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 01:36:50