Cindy Wilson, beautiful woman?

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2019 11:53 pm

I had never paid much attention to the B-52's as a band. Of course I was familiar with the big radio hits like "Love Shack", but they never peeked my interest much.

These videos came up as recommended in my youtube feed recently. Upon being exposed, I was instantly floored by Cindy Wilson. The entire band is amazing, but Cindy pierced my heart forcefully.

I just think she's absolutely beautiful. Which, mixed with her unbelievable voice has kept me transfixed for several days on end watching these videos on repeat. I also purchased the first two B-52s albums on vinyl. It's been a long time since I remember being struck by a woman's beauty such that I actually found it distracting.

I showed a couple friends of mine these videos and they all say that's she's ugly! One of them even said she looked like a trans person.

Are they right and I'm the one who's got bad taste? I can't believe we're looking at the same woman here. Those big neotenous eyes, and those sexy dance moves? I think she's badass fire! And I watched all the videos where she's in her 60's now, and her voice still sounds amazing. She's an old lady, but still has those big eyes. I just think she's so cool. If only I had some pin ups from Tiger Beat magazine of her that I could put up in my locker at school.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 323 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Cindy Wilson, beautiful woman?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 02:29:35