Why does a girl always like my Facebook posts and stare at me and if she usually acts uninterested?

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 06:13 am
A girl I've been crushing on always liked my posts. I couldnt really tell how she felt so I asked her out a couple times shes said no and hasnt offered any reschedule, so I assumed she wasn't interested. However, she likes every single one of my posts, stares at me and smiles at work, asked me how big my feet were for apparently no reason, and I've tried messaging her to gauge her, I may get a little reciprocation, but it usually turns into one word responses quickly...but she will still like everything I post. Shes Mexican so idk if there is just some cultural thing I should be aware of in regards to this either. What should I do? Move
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 237 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 08:18 am
“Likes” on Facebook don’t mean anything.

She may be very shy. Keep asking her out.

Find a third party who knows her and ask that person about her, what’s going on with her, does she date, etc.

Yes, there may be cultural considerations. How old is she?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why does a girl always like my Facebook posts and stare at me and if she usually acts uninterested?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:43:43