Does it make sense for a guy spend money on hotel room just for quick sex?

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 07:57 am
As you know people do get rooms for sex. This guy spend money at least almost $100 for a room for his mate. He was away from the room when the woman arrived but told her to go to the desk and get the key card. She got the key went to the room. The guy arrives and they have sex. She saw him a good 25 mins.

He had to make a run but was coming back. he had to drive 45 mins going and another to come back. While he was out he called the lady and said I was in a car accident and said someone had hit him. He told her he would call
her back. So she realize she never got a call so she text him are you ok?
He said in the E.R.. She said hope you're ok. Time goes by and she calls him
said well what should I do? He said you can go home because I'm not coming back tonight. She wouldn't have even known if she didn't call.
So she left put the key card slid it under window of the desk.
She doesn't understand because he paid for the room and it was nice room.
She didn't think the accident was enough to go the e.r someone only rear ended him.

FYI she said they never did that he always stays with her all night
opinions please..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 238 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chai2

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 08:16 am
@lisa1471,
Where did your "friend" get her medical degree? That's pretty good diagnostics knowing over the phone if someone did or did not need to go to the ER.

When was check out time at the hotel? The room was paid for until then. Who was there at the hotel to tell you to leave before check out time?

I'm thinking your guy had better things to think about at the hosptial.

lisa1471

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 08:21 am
@chai2,
first of all if you listen to this story it seems as he made this up. HELLO.
Evidently she felt she had until the morning because originally he was coming back. She didn't know he wasn't. As far as medical degree I didn't think that you need that to know if someone seem as they are lying considering knowing she was waiting for him he didn't say anything until she called him.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does it make sense for a guy spend money on hotel room just for quick sex?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:00:53