A severe lack of basic intelligence

Methen

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:00 am
Have you notice the sever lack of even the most basic level of intelligence on this site, See some of the answers on my posts
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 695 • Replies: 19
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:14 am
@Methen,
Methen wrote:

Have you notice the sever lack of even the most basic level of intelligence on this site, See some of the answers on my posts

What is a sever lack?
Region Philbis

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:17 am
@maxdancona,

a typo due to lack of intelligence?
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:23 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

a typo due to lack of intelligence?

I thought maybe "sever lack" means he just couldn't cut it.
Region Philbis

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 10:04 am
@maxdancona,

... then there's
Quote:
site, See
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 10:35 am
@Region Philbis,
It's still an open question; would anyone with any intelligence ever reapond to Methen's thrrads? We will have to wait and see.
0 Replies

Linkat

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 10:42 am
@Methen,
Methen wrote:

Speaking of intelligence -- what is sever?

I guess everyone is wondering - just saw others - this must be an indication of our sever lack of basic level of intelligence that we don't know this.

Reminds me of an email our group received once. It was a scathing email that was supposed to less us know to be careful what we write in an email....(forget the specifics of it and why) ... it was supposed to say ....assess - but unfortunately (or fortunately for the rest of us being scolded) he wrote asses.

It was awesome - the learning lesson here folks whenever you are out to insult, correct or criticize someone else make sure what you write is completely accurate. You need to assess your own work so you don't make an ass of yourself.
Region Philbis

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 11:09 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
he wrote asses
we got a farewell letter from a department head who did the same thing, only he meant to write "assets"...

good times...
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 11:14 am
@Region Philbis,
In a farewell letter, I am not sure if that was a mistake Wink .
Region Philbis

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 11:32 am
@maxdancona,

the thought briefly occurred to me at the time, but he recalled the email, fixed the typo, and resent it.

but not before everybody -- and i mean everybody -- saw the original...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 12:34 pm
@Linkat,
Does Linkat have me on ignore? (Not that it matters, she isn't supposed to be on this thread anyway.)
Linkat

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:09 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Does Linkat have me on ignore? (Not that it matters, she isn't supposed to be on this thread anyway.)

Why can't I be here? Was it something I said - or I am so intelligent that I don't lack basic intelligence
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:17 pm
@Linkat,
As I said before ... I didnt think any intelligent people would tespond to Methen's thread.
Sturgis

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Iz this a admiitence of yore levil of eddshucayshin bing knot sew grandly?

(I'm responding to maxdancona, not methen)
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:46 pm
@Sturgis,
I am the least intelligent person on Able2know. I am pretty sure we all agree on this.

That doesn't keep me from blathering on about stuff on Methen's threads.
Linkat

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 04:40 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't think I ever read any of Methen's threads before
Linkat

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 04:41 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

I don't think I ever read any of Methen's threads before

I'm wrong I have answered a couple - but I took them as jokes not of a real serious nature.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 06:42 pm
Something to think about...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
0 Replies

nacredambition

Wed 14 Aug, 2019 10:30 pm
@Methen,
Quote:
A severe lack of basic intelligence

Meth, heads up on your erudite exegesis of the egregiously elementary.

From the plaintive "no love for humans", past the "dog shoot", through the "kids kicked outa home" to the angst-ridden "age of the soul that inhabits the body" your sensational sagacity seems to stymie sane riposte.

In the great wealth, the great firmament of your wisdom, this particular site may perhaps be found by future generations as a trifle eccentric, but the mere fact of it--the prodigal, pure, human kindness of it--must be seen as a beautiful star in that firmament which shines upon us at this moment, dazzling us a little, but filling us with warmth and the extraordinary elation, the euphoria that happens at the first breath of the majestic glow of a new tomorrow.

From this pinnacle of perfection, in the solace, in the kindly emotion that is charging our souls and hearts, I thank you for this great gift which lends us such a very splendid part in this, your glorious presence. Thank you.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 15 Aug, 2019 07:42 am
Have you notice that certain possible psychopaths want ... nay... NEED to shoot dpgs? Just an intelligent question I'm pondering now.

https://i.imgur.com/qbR6Pjz.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A severe lack of basic intelligence
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:12:44