The age of the physical body does not determine the age of the soul that inhabits that body

Methen

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2019 09:21 pm
Which makes literally all forms of age control totally meaningless, Someday Brainless Humans will figure that out...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 325 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2019 10:28 pm
@Methen,
Not entirely true.

Youthful thinking can lead to a more relaxed body and therefore more youthful appearance.

A younger looking body can lead to more invitations to youthful activities and so a younger attitude.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2019 10:36 pm
@Methen,
Methen wrote:

Which makes literally all forms of age control totally meaningless, Someday Brainless Humans will figure that out...

So child labor laws aren't a good idea?
Methen

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 07:42 am
@Sturgis,
What does that even remotely have anything to do what I said...
0 Replies

Methen

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 07:48 am
@maxdancona,
Child labor laws has nothing to do with what iam talking about, our entire culture is based on telling age by the physical body not the age of the soul that inhabits that body, and that philosophy has destroyed more lives in this world they all the wars that have ever been, ask your self this simple question How many people are laying dead in the grave yard due to the conditions and or circumstances of the law that give parents the legal right to kick their kids out when they are 18, Sit back and really think about that, and that is just one law...
maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 08:30 am
@Methen,
Quote:
How many people are laying dead in the grave yard due to the conditions and or circumstances of the law that give parents the legal right to kick their kids out when they are 18

In the US? I think this is a very small number.

I think that resources should be available for young adults in this situation. There are social service agencies, hopefully they can provide assistance to anyone who needs it.

It wasn't really clear what you were getting at from your original post.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 10:56 am
@Methen,
18 is a rather arbitrary age to determine adulthood. Physiologically speaking, humans' brains don't fully develop until around 25 years. It has nothing to do with ideas about the soul.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 04:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
Any age is an arbitrary age.

When I was 18, I was ready to move out of my parents house. That worked out fine for me. One of my children moved out when he was 18, the other stuck around for a little while.

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 10:51 pm
@maxdancona,
What went into determining 18 as a legal age anyway?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The age of the physical body does not determine the age of the soul that inhabits that body
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:44:05