International Dress Like Cav Day!!

SCoates

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 12:35 pm
I'm so excited! June 10th is International Dress Like Cav Day! We all dress up in his avatar (you're allowed to alter what is written on the sign), and then we talk about him, act like him (tell puns and such), and generally have a good time.

Be sure to tell your friends. It would be embarrassing if they showed up in a cat or pink blob avatar or something, and everyone else was dressed like clowns.

Happy Cavving.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 695 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:41 pm
How about travelling with Cav?
Will that count?

http://img87.echo.cx/img87/3383/dsc011254vp.th.jpg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:24 pm
BBB
bm
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:29 pm
sigh
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:59 pm
Who's going to change the avatars for us, SCoates?
0 Replies

Mrs Buttercup Cavfancier

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:28 pm
What's all this, then?
Well, I'm back. After moving our entire apartment (except for the ab master), and fighting with the phone company and IKEA, I'm in the new place with the Wee Cav.

What's all this about dressing up like Cav? Why on June 10th? I know I missed a LOT over the past while, but other than the fact that June 10th is a Friday, could someone tell me why that date was chosen? Just wondering...

Oh, and the Wee Cav can't fit into a costume, but I can put him in stripy sockettes for the afternoon...

Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 11:33 pm
Hey, Buttercup!

We got ourselves a Wee Cav after all! His name is Liam, and he's a love. He's 9 months old, same color as yours but not clown-faced. I think of you guys often.
0 Replies

Mrs Buttercup Cavfancier

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 07:59 pm
That's wonderful, Eva!! And Liam is a perfect name Smile There aren't too many clown-faced Cavaliers around, but I do know that the Cox-Arquettes have one. (oooh, they sound so regal for a couple of trailer trash actors, now, don't they Laughing )
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 08:07 pm
Hi Buttercup! Hope you're doing okay. I think about you a lot, too.

The Dress Like Cav Day sounds like fun to me.

I'm not sure with the name Cox that they can ever sound too regal. Wink
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » International Dress Like Cav Day!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 11:21:11