WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO HAVE SEX NEXT? HUH? SPILL IT! ;)

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 01:55 am
no, I am not obsessed. I'm doing serious research here...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,884 • Replies: 26
No top replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 06:15 pm
I'm not sure I understand the question.

What are you implying?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 06:23 pm
How complicated is it, green meanie?

Don't read too much into it...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 06:28 pm
Codeborg,

At your convenience, your input would be greatly appreciated on this "Sexistentialist" thread. Believe it or not, on this thread I am really trying to stay mostly serious in my quest ....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52626&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

thank you, Sir.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:51 pm
"When Do You Plan To Have Sex Next With Another Human Being?"

a) When do I plan? -- Usually around 2am is the best time for planning. I'm most organized and methodical when it's peaceful, and the stars are out. It's a good time to be alone with one's thoughts, and to realize how important it is to have sex.

b) Do you plan to have sex? -- It's notoriously difficult to schedule accurately, because sex keeps happening at unplanned moments, and in the strangest places. Mostly, it's better not to plan at all and be spontaneous in each hour of the day.

c) Do you plan to have sex? -- I try not to HAVE sex but to engage in sex, using the gender that I already occupy. The pleasure is in the action, not in the having of my genitals. Most human beings have genitals already, so having them along with someone else is not unusual.

d) Do you plan to have sex? -- I am male. So yes, that is my sex and I intend to keep it that way for now. Being a eunich seems not very fun. This is my ongoing plan.

e) Do you plan to have sex? -- Having sex seems pretty greedy, like taking somebody's wallet. I prefer to give and share sex together, because sharing powerful endorphines in an emotionally complicated scenario is much of the pleasure.

f) Do you plan to have sex next? -- Once I have sex with someone, I usually don't plan the next occurance right away. That would be rude and presumptuous, especially while they're still moaning. I let the next time be a surprise.

g) With another human being? -- This assumes that I am a human being. I'm not entirely sure of finding another "person" like me. There are many species within species, and I don't yet know if it's possible for me to reproduce. Maybe I'm a inferior instance, or a random extrapolation, something not actually human. Dunno.

h) Sex next with another human being? -- How many other human beings do I need to have sex with? Isn't it better to stick with the same one each time? I'd rather stay faithful.

i) What is your plan? -- I would like to have sex tomorrow morning, an hour before breakfast. But my plans rarely work out. Dreams don't always come real.

j) When do you plan? -- Having sex NEXT can only be done once sex it attained. So the earliest possible time to plan the next, is immediately upon having sex. That is the earliest logical time to plan the next time. If you plan too early, then you may find yourself suddenly having sex while still planning the next time. That would be confusing and awkward, because the next time would be undefined and only partially planned, while the present state of having sex would interfere with the unlaid plans.

k) Plan to have sex? -- Is it possible to schedule sex? Where do we place the request? Is the production of sex a quality-controlled process? Do we have recourse if it fails to occur at the requested time or in the appropriate quantity?

I'm not sure if that answers your question, EM, but I certainly tried! Good Lored, I wish sex was as easy as writing.
Come to think of it . . .
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:59 pm
Come to think of it......

...I never plan, it just happens Wink
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:59 pm
CodeBorg,

Sir,

You are the first person on A2K that actually made me fall out of my chair laughing out loud.

Dammit, and I laughingly sprayed that mouthful of wine all over the monitor--your fault! (though I must admit one hooligan named Spendius made me do that trick before)

You are truly a dedicated (green-mean) man of Science.

Ya Green FRRReakkk! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 12:18 am
2 people said the year 2525 is when they plan to have sex next!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:00 am
One of them was you, admit it! Wink
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:59 am
Yep i laughed at CB too
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 05:59 pm
hmmm...nobody wants to have sex in the next 10 min - 1 hour block yet.

Anyone got a free block in their schedule to fill that in?

That and "Going Celibate" are the only 2 openings we have left for sex at this time...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:18 pm
Sex with the living? I'm going to have to think this one over.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:20 pm
oops i don't think i specified "living"...ah...back to the drawing board, this thing is skewed...

unless...

how many of the prior posters are necrophiliacs? anyone know?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:23 pm
Extra Medium wrote:
2 people said they plan to have it next in 2525.

CalamityJane wrote:
One of them was you, admit it! Wink

well if i'm still alive then, that would be an accomplishment.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:24 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Come to think of it......

...I never plan, it just happens Wink

So if we just like, hang around you long enough....? :wink:
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:25 pm
No, no, no, it's never that easy Wink
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:39 pm
I was afraid of that...

Hey CJ, great to see you....I better actually get to work here...unbelievable --I will do some work! Have a great day.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:43 pm
Why should you have it better than I? I worked already!
Have a great day as well, thank you!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:44 pm
Whenever my supplier gets back to me with the fresh batch of roophies, I'm hitting the town, baby!
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:48 pm
sex?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO HAVE SEX NEXT? HUH? SPILL IT! ;)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:10:29