WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEX???

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 01:49 am
When Was The Last Time You Had Sex With Another Human Being?

Dammit, the option of "I'm Having Sex NOW!!!" got cut off. Well, if you're having sex right now, perhaps you could use the "Less than 2 minutes ago option."

_________
Optional:

Feel feel to add details.

Double-optional: Add your nationality and the duration of the encounter. Someone wants data on which ethnic group's males tend to perform the longest...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,661 • Replies: 35
No top replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:49 am
deleted.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:51 am
Why do you want to know? I'm suspicious. :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:06 am
Um, I'm just doing ...research...? Neutral
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:07 am
Oh, right! Razz
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:10 am
If you want to be in my sex study book, you best hurry up and answer!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:12 am
Not at all! How dare you ask! Shocked

I'm sorry I can't bring myself to contribute to your book & all, but I suspect you'll find some willing subjects before too long! :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:17 am
Joking! Razz

Ok, no problem.--what not even an anonymous answer though?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:17 am
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had Sex?
extra medium wrote:

Dammit, the option of "I'm Having Sex NOW!!!" got cut off. Well, if you're having sex right now, perhaps you could use the "Less than 2 minutes ago option."

_________
Optional:

Spendius would also like to know your nationality and the duration of the encounter.

Funny that you had to stipulate with a "human being". Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:19 am
See, I told you a response was just around the corner! Laughing
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:19 am
Intrepid wrote:
extra medium wrote:

_________
Optional:

Spendius would also like to know your nationality and the duration of the encounter.

Of course. This is a serious scientific study! We have to control for all the variables!

Have you heard of the scientific method? gawd Laughing
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:21 am
Intrepid wrote:

Not at all, just plainly accurate, see here :

in early 2001, two Jordanians were evacuated home with injured penises after attempting sexual intercourse with goats.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:23 am
msolga wrote:
See, I told you a response was just around the corner! Laughing

Thats great.

But I wish everyone would Vote on the Friggin Poll!

Otherwise everyone's going to know I'm the one who had sex 2 minutes ago. Thats somehow actually not cool. Like I should probably be spooning with my girlfriend now or cuddling or whatever they do...

like someone will think I'm weird for having sex then jumping on A2K 1 minute later. Do you think thats weird?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:24 am
Francis wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

in early 2001, two Jordanians were evacuated home with injured penises after attempting sexual intercourse with goats.

Good grief! Shocked
Serves them right! Evil or Very Mad
Poor goats! Sad
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:31 am
Thats what I was afraid of.

All you freaks just want to talk about sex and sex with animals and bestiality and all that.

This thread is about: When was the last time your toes were curling hard and you were screaming Oh MY God at the top of your lungs? We can talk about sex with animals later. Perhaps I should start a thread on that, then you wouldn't be so shy...no then you'd be all right in there answering a sex with animals poll...damn its hard being a scientist.

Answer the poll, FREAKS! Twisted Evil

Maybe the the question is too hard??? Laughing

Did you forget when the last time was? Was it in a previous life? Are you a virgin?

Why the obsesssion with animals?

God forbid: Are you having sex or sex with an animal now???
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:35 am
msolga wrote:
Francis wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Good grief! Shocked
Serves them right! Evil or Very Mad
Poor goats! Sad

The Three Billygoats Gruff

Many years ago, in the Khwarism kingdom, the empire centered around the cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, and Gurgange in the territory now called Uzbekistan, there was a bridge across a narrow section of the Syr Daria river and this bridge was guarded by a troll, named Ali Mohammed Qa-eelbasi. This was before the padishah Mohammed of the Khwarism empire burned the beards off of four of the infidel dog Chengis Khan's ambassadors and Chengis Khan reduced that entire territory to a smoking ruin (may he who cannot take a joke endure Allah's curse).

Now, this Ali Mohammed Qa-eelbasi was quite wealthy by inheritance and by dint of clever investment strategies and stock trading and, having no need of money or wealth beyond his possessions, and being an islamic troll, rather than demanding money from travellers seeking to cross his bridge, was in the habit of demanding various other favors from them.

One morning while Ali Mohammed was guarding his bridge and attempting to catch fish in the Syr Daria, he heard the light clatter of little hooves on the wooden planks of his bridge and looked up to see a little billygoat traipsing across the bridge, trippity, clippity, clippity, trippity, and this little goat (Allah be praised!!) had glossy white fur and flowers in his mane, and was wearing a silk petticoat with what appeared to be lace panties underneath, Ali Mohammed could not be quite certain, and a little training bra from Bloomingdales', and had a coy smile upon his face.

"ALLAH BE PRAISED"!! shouted Ali Mohammed! Surely the faithful shall prosper, this must be my lucky day!!!!

And, the little goat looked at Ali Mohammed, the coy smile still on his lips, and said:

Quote:

"Verily, I should be happy for you to have your way with me and ravish me to your heart's content but, were you to do that, you would then be too exhausted to appreciate my brother when he passes this way. He is only a short distance behind me and he is a larger, finer and more lovely goat than I; he buys ALL of his clothing from Victoria's Secret."

Now, when Ali Mohammed heard this, he was overcome with passion and desire, and could scarcely restrain himself; nonetheless, he replied: "Go then, with Allah's blessing", and allowed the little goat to cross the bridge unmolested. "I shall (eagerly) await your brother!"

Ali Mohammed went back to his efforts to catch fish and, about a half hour later, he heard a somewhat heavier fall of hooves across the wooden planks of his bridge: clippity cloppity clop, clippity cloppity clop, and Ali Mohammed looked up to a sight which aroused within him a veritable paroxism of passion. This was a larger goat with a gossamer veil over his face, red roses braided into his glossy white silky fur all around, a golden necklace and the thinnest sort of a purple gossamer bodice of finest khitan silk, and dark, brown bedroom eyes.

Quote:

"ALLAH BE PRAISED!!!" shouted Ali Mohammed, "Verily, this must be the luckiest day of my life, for surely no troll has ever beheld so lovely, and desirable, and alluring a goat as thee!"

"Patience!" replied the goat.

Quote:

"Surely you might have me if you wish, but then you would be too exhausted to appreciate my eldest brother, who travels only a short distance behind me. He is the sexiest and most voluptuous and alluring goat in all the world, and he buys ALL of his clothing at Sexy Sadies Midnight Boutique. Verily, were he standing here beside me, you would not notice me at all!"

Ali Mohammed somehow or other managed to restrain his lust and passion and allowed this goat to pass as well and, after ten or twelve minutes when he collected his wits and got his pulse and breath back under control, returned to his fishing poles.

Now when the eldest brother amongst the three goats came up to the bridge over the Syr Daria river and walked upon its wooden planks, Ali Mohammed did not notice at first, because this goat's hooves, for some reason, made no noise. Ali Mohammed was in fact taken by complete surprise as this third goat walked up to within five feet before the troll ever saw him at all. This goat had a silken veil as did the second goat, and gossamer clothing but, underneath the gossamer, appeared to be a very strange goat indeed, yellowish with black stripes, a long tail, fearsome claws, and huge, very non-goatlike teeth. This third goat spoke these words:

Quote:

Bless, O Lord, this food to my use and me to thy service, and make me ever mindful of the needs of others through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

and, with that, seized the unlucky troll in his massive jaws, chewed him into bitesized pieces, and wolfed him down.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:36 am
extra medium wrote:
Why the obsesssion with animals?

Why not?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:42 am
geezus, still no one answered the poll.

I got it. You're dumfounded, don't know what sex is so don't know how to answer.

Just put "virgin"

But then I'd know you're a damn liar.

ug, now another scientific question pops up: If you're a virgin, and have sex with an animal, did you just lose your virginity?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:44 am
Now, you see the problem with Gunga's story is that they were billy goats, that's male goats to all you cityfolks and maybe to Gunga too, so the guy wouldn't want to be trying to poke them, he'd be waiting for a nice nanny goat.

Ask one of the hands the next time you are at the ranch in Texas. They will show you, George, uh, Gunga. Whatever.

Joe(Now I have revealed your secret identity. o no.)Nation
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:48 am
Whats kind of funny is:

I posted another poll same time as this one that asks: "When do you plan to have sex next?"

In contrast to this thread, 2 people quietly went in an placed their votes, and made no comments.

I find that subtly hilarious. "Oh, yes, I plan to have sex day after tomorrow, I better bubble this in. Ok, I'm done. Bye"

Librarians or something?

I guess people are better at planning to have sex than remembering the last time they had it.

Bunha alzheimer's candidates around here...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEX???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:45:25