Trust lost

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 07:40 pm
despite my boyfriend and I love each other and been together for over six years he has lied to me about his finances of those years and sometimes I have actually broken up for a while. We did reconcile last year and he promised to be totally transparent when it came to his money issues and while he has improved I can’t stop thinking that he’s lying to me about it on some level. As a result I constantly check his records to see if he’s lying and this has led to some misunderstandings resulting in him being very angry with me because he feels I’accusing him of something that isn’t true but I’m reality I just don’t trust him.

How do you get over this what don’t you get over once trust is broken on occasions how do I move forward with him or shouldn’t I? I also judgment decisions seem to be very poor including using his elderly mother’s money on a temporary basis and only once I needed to talk to you but it to he actually replace it. I was just not meant for each other at this point in time where is it that I’m trying to find where that I can trust and financially or be safe with him financially?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 318 • Replies: 4
No top replies

nacredambition

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 07:56 pm
@Trustlost,
Obtain a referral to discuss this matter privately with a counsellor, therapist or psychologist (and under no circumstances allow him to move in with you).

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 09:43 pm
I remember this story. I never get tired of it.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 08:25 am
@Trustlost,
Let me count how many times I’ve read the exact same situation. Is it three?

Why create yet another ID and ask the same question when you’ve already been answered?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 09:38 am
@Trustlost,
He has 'money' issues - You have 'trust' issues.

You, neither, meet each others' expectations of one another.

Your fear of instability-pending is equal to his angst at your constant mistrust.
Fix One=Fix both...

namaste
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Trust lost
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:14:59