My harddrive is full without anything installed?

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 04:27 am
Hi

I bought a laptop a couple of years ago. I use it for studies and it has problem with running out of hardware space. Luckily I have another computer and manage to quick save my essay for my final exam. I tried to permantly disable (inactive) updates in 'run' services.msc from a guide on Youtube. I also used to clean disk service(?) and it helped but it keeps over and again. Any one can diagnose this at this point. I don't want updates (that's why I disabled it.). And it keeps overfill the harddrive.

Solution?

/TooFriendly112
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 225 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 03:06 pm
@TooFriendly112,
Why not bring it into a computer repair facility from r diagnosis? Or run diagnostics yourself as you seem to have some technical expertise. Sorry to say but there is no way to determine what its problems are with the meager info you’ve provided. For all we know, you could have a hard drive problem.
TooFriendly112

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 10:19 am
@Ragman,
Hi

That's not a bad idea! Thanks for your reply. But maybe we could spare them this time? Anyway I disabled updates and will see if it's fixed next time I use it.

/TooFriendly112
TooFriendly112

Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2019 05:20 pm
@TooFriendly112,
Hi

Anyone know this I'm in real need of a computer that's lightweight and for studies.

/TooFriendly112
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My harddrive is full without anything installed?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:15:55