Realtionship

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:09 am
Me and my bf realtionship 8 months already.He so secert and hiding me alot.Even though he didnt show me his IC.Everytime he come and meet me only for sex and go hotel only.Sometime he asked me to pay hotel fees.He so stingy and selfish.I told him august we will be stay together.but he dont like agree me.Once a week he met with me only go hotel and sex.Never hangout with me. After sex he didnt message me whole week.Should I continue with him realtionship or not.Pls advice me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 381 • Replies: 15
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:37 am
@hwutyee39,
There is no way in hell I would accept that! He is treating you like a prostitute.

I think you should end it.
0 Replies

hwutyee39

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:52 am
I should end with him realtionship.He so calculated money and even though he doesnt like to use single cents for me.Never share with me his personal and income.Just meet me only for sex
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 09:41 am
@hwutyee39,
I don't think you should even ask this question. It is quite clear that he has used you only as an object. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

My advise is for future don't start any physical relationship until you get married. Physical relationship will hurt you more than men because you may end up getting pregnant and may have to raise your own kids without any support from your partner.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 10:16 am
@hwutyee39,
Why is this even a question?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 04:48 pm
@hwutyee39,
He's not your bf. He's using you. Tell him to get lost. If he doesn't comply, call the police.
0 Replies

hwutyee39

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 05:16 pm
This is personal case.Can report police?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 06:09 pm
@hwutyee39,
If you're being harassed and/or threatened, you have a right to call the police. https://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-Someone-Who-is-Harassing-You
0 Replies

hwutyee39

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 06:12 pm
I love him.He loves me .But only meet me for sex.Hes not harass me.Can repprt police?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:06 pm
@hwutyee39,
Nothing wrong with a mutual relationship.
0 Replies

hwutyee39

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 09:18 pm
I should stop realtionship with him.right
maxdancona

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 05:13 am
@hwutyee39,
If the relationship, as it is, is not making you happy. Then you should end the relationship.

If a relationship of having sex in hotels with secrecy and no honesty is making you happy, then you should continue.

Don't lie to yourself, this relationship is about sex. He isn't treating you with respect. If that is what you want (and the sex is good) then stay with him.

Otherwise leave.

0 Replies

hwutyee39

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 06:36 am
Ofcourse I want sex.But want hangout each other .He come and meet me only go for hotel.Sometimes he ask me to pay hotel fees.Always secert and cant invovle it his personality.Never share me his personal and financial.Sex is part of realtionship .I always tell him .he never change it.After we met Monday ,Tuesday I sent him sms below .
[18/06, 18:50] hnin: I keep on tell u again and again.U need to take care me and send me message.Today whole day u online again and again and read my message only.u didnt reply me back and ignore my call and message
[18/06, 18:51] hnin: I told u I dont like u ignore me like that
[18/06, 18:52] hnin: When I said u met only me for sex .u upset me.Now the way u did make me angry
[18/06, 18:52] hnin: This is not call realtionship
[18/06, 18:53] hnin: Even u busy u can send me at least message and pick up my call
[18/06, 18:53] hnin: Dont ignore like that
[18/06, 18:54] hnin: If u still keep on doing and not change ur attitude we cant continue our realtionship
[18/06, 18:55] hnin: I dont know the whole day what u doing and where u are.
[18/06, 18:55] hnin: u always make me angry
[18/06, 19:03] hnin: U always make disappointed to me.When I quarrel with u.U dont like it.But u still keep on doing it.Only met me sex after that no contact me and so many excuses.
[18/06, 19:05] hnin: Realtionship must be keep contact 24hrs.Not just meet only for ****
[18/06, 19:05] hnin: Told u so many times also keep on still doing it.
[18/06, 19:08] hnin: I really hate and disappoint u
When he read this message,he didnt reply me back and didnt pick up my call.Now we r didnt contact each other for two days.

Wait for him to contact me or stop with him realtionship.pls advice me.Thanks
jespah

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 11:30 am
@hwutyee39,
I bet he's married.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 11:54 am
@hwutyee39,
For me true love means care for other person and making sure we spend time together as much as possible, making sure we discuss future plans, making sure we share our problems and moments of joy to build memories and making sure there is no secret between us. Your partner seem to care for only thing which is sex. That is most disturbing because he is using you as an object and you are happy to be used.

It also appears that you want to continue this relationship and only reason this relationship lasted for 8 months is because of you. You did not resist and wanted to continue on his terms. This relationship will end eventually and it is better to end it as soon as you can.

I said this earlier that my advise is that for future please don't get into physical relationship without getting married. This only degrades you and no man in right mindset would like to marry a cheap girl.

Hold your emotions and say him goodbye forever.
0 Replies

hwutyee39

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 05:41 pm
HabibUrrehman Thanks ur advice.During 8 months I told him again and again need to share with me his peronal and everything.He didnt share with me.When we discuss it.He doesnt want to listen me.I really tired with him realtionship.I love him .Love is not for sex only.I try to forget him better.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Realtionship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:18:09