Mancunian night out!

turtlette

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:17 am
ehBeth wrote:
Well, you didn't catch me off guard, turtlette - cuz I don't think you have peanut butter legs (should I rethink my online persona of LadyPB?).

I have Jelly legs most of the time from my constant 'Godincidences', I can barely stand from the 'gifts' I receive on a minute to minute, day after day basis, but thats just me, and boy do I have fun! Laughing

Who is LadyPB?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:48 am
Anonymous writes, "(should I rethink my online persona of LadyPB?)."

"Who is LadyPB?"

Set, I do not wish to tell tales out of school. However, I feel I would be failing in my social duty if I did not alert you to the following two items published on the web:

i) Subject: Best Dining around Shell Beach
Name: PolarBear Shocked
Posted: May 04, 2005 at 22:21:59

In Reply To: Best Dining around Shell Beach

"My beloved LadyPB and I had a wonderful dinner there in the fall, that I based setting up a group gathering following the World of Pinot Noir tasting in spring. In short, while not a disaster, the former chef had moved on and our special guests were less than impressed."

ii) Posted by: cdnjan

"LadyPB Take them all in you deserve them. KUTGW!!!!!
& Congrats you have come a long way in just a short time.
Jan"

I make no further comment. Be brave.

Turtlette wrote, "I have Jelly legs"

That reminds me of a joke Set told me, which goes:

Q: Why don't blondes eat Jello?

A: Coz they can't figure out how to get two cups of water into those little packages.

Oh! How I did laugh, even though I too did not know the answer.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:29 am
Lady Plushbottom:

http://www.comicstripfan.com/Newspaper/MoonMullins/MoonMullins19470521.jpg
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 01:10 pm
FOR F**KS SAKE!!!

Can't a girl recover from a hangover round here?

Now I'll tell you this only once...I'm very fragile!

But I'm here in front of the damn computer...with my nightie on, a bucket and a cup of tea.

I suffer for A2K, I really do.

Now SHUSH!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 01:44 pm
Smorgs whispers, "But I'm here in front of the damn computer...with my nightie on, a bucket"…

I thought you looked a little pail. Laughing

"Moonshine" Mullins Moon got himself a room in Emmy Schmaltz's boarding house in 1924 and stayed there for the rest of his days.

Lord Plushbottom, whom Willard introduced because Patterson thought tossing a well-bred Englishman into that shabby crowd had great possibilities. Emmy married Plushie (as Moon dubbed him) on October 6, 1933, and became Lady Plushbottom.

Now, I wonder what happened to that Lord?
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 04:16 am
you want a bucket of tea for a hangover. i take it your night out was a good one haha Very Happy did you end up anywhere good?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 04:23 am
Did yr friend get laid ?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 04:40 am
Did she hell cop! Even though most men we met were wearing heavy duty beer goggle. I did have a laugh though and it was great to be with my old work mates.

I met up with my brother and daughter who had been to the gay village for a pint or two...the hub of the village is 'Canal Street' very famous in Manchester...of course the 'c' is always blanked out.

Then witnessed an incompetent burk attempting to chat up my daughter (Ruth) it went like this:

Burk: do you like reggae?

Ruth: it's ok

Burk: I like Asian woman

Ruth: That's nice for you

Burke: Are you Asian?

Ruth: No, that's me Mum over there (pointing to the vision of nordic womanhood that is her mamma).

I got 'chatted up' though by a dickhead...he referred to me as a 'bird', I was was most pleased!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:10 am
Sorry about your hangover Smorgs, but at least it wasnt as bad as this guy's, I'll bet!

I love the way that his mates have left the pen in his hand,
in an effort to make him think that he had done it himself.
I only hope that it wasnt permanent ink,
though knowing "lads" humour, it probably was.

Does this sort of prank happen in the US ?
Maybe it needs a new thread.

http://k.domaindlx.com/itsmeagain2/s1.jpg
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:13 am
HAHA it's so bad this entertains me but nevermind. takes me back. i think the best one that was ever done to me (i sleep like a baby, in a coma, drunk) and a few girls give me the nicest makeover ever, lippy, mascara, eyeshadow, i looked like a cheap 80's hooker. then they woke me up and sent me to the 24hr garage to get munchies. i didnt realise till i got back in and everyone was staring at me. i've seen someone get painted green too. kids eh?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:20:25