Extramarital affair both 20 years married

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 07:17 am
I am a 49 year old married woman who recently had a 6 month affair with a 51 year old married man living in my area and it has now ended just 2 weeks past. After agreeing no contact and blocking one another he set up a fake facebook profile and tried to contact me again due to the way it had ended and him feeling bad. We ended up arguing and he then messaged a friend desperate to get in touch with me after promising his wife no more contact. I have been honest with my husband about the affair and told him I have feelings for this man but I am trying to sort my marriage. We met last Friday to end it properly and have been texting constantly since and there have been further declarations of love from us both. he feels like a soulmate its far from just sexual its an emotional connection too. His wife yesterday quizzed him again last night re missing me and having feelings but she will not throw him out due to being worried he will run to me.
We have now met again today and this time have tried to let each other go and work out what we both want separately first in our lives whether that is to leave our partners and be single or to continue with our marriages. Neither of us have been unfaithful before this and after a lot of tears from us both he says that we shouldn't need to block each other on social media but I have a feeling he will try and contact me again so advice is needed. We have a real connection and its something I have only experienced once since this We both need to grieve the affair ending and put our own happiness first but it still doesn't feel like its ended and I will miss him lots and am struggling even more now than 2 weeks past.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 102 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Chezza69

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 07:35 am
@Chezza69,
I should say it ended abruptly and we both got caught and had to come clean
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Extramarital affair both 20 years married
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:49:09