Quote or Report...?

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 09:38 am
A thread, I recently posted on, has limited me to, only, 'Quote or Report' responses.

Nice, A2k.

Freedom of speech, limited to Your vision of correctitude.

As expected:)

Suspension imminent?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 403 • Replies: 5
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 10:46 am
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 11:10 am
@mark noble,
I don't believe you. Screen capture an example would be nice. It could also be a closed thread. a2k has been closing threads as of recently. Or a glitchy site upgrade. Etc.... Then again, you have the lovely habit of trashing people with the most random attacks.

Clearly, you can still post here at a2k.

Freedom of speech? I'm not sure you understand the term. It doesn't mean what you think it means. You do realize this is a private for-profit company, right? If you say no at this point? You might as well never come back to a2k. That answer would be proof that you're pretty slow.

Admittedly, I am not sure how Robert makes a profit... or even if he technically does or doesn't.... a2k is not a not-for-profit charity or more importantly, a governmental organization (where censorship issues are a legal challenge).
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 02:39 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
It could also be a closed thread.

It is. Everyone is blocked from posting in that thread.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 06:59 am
@tsarstepan,
I have no habits.
I progress - Not stagnate.

And oralloy, 'post' post, has concurred.

Thanks for responding.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 07:27 am
@tsarstepan,
And ''Freedom of speech' doesn't mean what I think it means'?
Nice.

Please correct my lack of insight with the 'your' definition thereof. If you have the time and/or the inclination to do so?

I decide what I say or do, not you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Quote or Report...?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 08:19:09