Girls can you please help me

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 10:45 pm
Girls I need your advice. So I've been talking with this girl for a while we haven't hung out yet, she has a daughter so things do come up and I understand. She always explains. We talk everyday, she gave me her number to call her. She tells me that I am so funny and dramatic she makes fun of me that I'm dramatic. But a couple things have happened, her daughters grandpa passed and her daughter got really sick, thank God she's ok, i was always checking on her and her daughter. I remember she would always send me snaps of herself to me, but recently it stopped. If I don't text her she would text me first if I forgot about her, now, if I dont text her she wont text me. I texted her if, that she don't want to talk to me anymore and she said yes, that i forgot about her. Well anyways, so about 2 weeks ago I was talking with her and I told her like straight out. When are we finally going to meet and she said when ever, and I told her well you tell me because you make it seem like you dont want too, she apologized and said shes been very busy bullshit like that, and she said I'll make time for you. In my head I'm like what ever. So about a week ago, I didn't go off on her, but I told her what I needed to tell her. I pretty much said, like I feel lately that you haven't been intersted in meeting Any more, I told her you should've just told me from the beginning, and I said if you met someone already that it was fine, she could've just told me. I said I'm just going to leave you alone now because I dont wanna bug you anymore. So I didn't text her for like a week, she didn't post anything on her snapchat, so because I'm an idiot and I have a heart, i texted her hey how are you, are you mad at me? And she replied no but you are, you completely cut me off. And so I told her like I'm sorry but I just feel that you have zero interest in meeting up. And I told her straight out like, even though we haven't met, I'm starting to like you, you're funny, you're beautiful. And I asked her to forgive me for cutting her off. She said shes sorry that shes very short answered but, doesnt mean shes not intersted. So it's still like idk I have that guy feeling that she either is bored with me or she has no interest. She claims she does. I want to stop talking to her, but I like her. What should I do? I don't wanna keep asking or if she is bored with me or if she still is intrested because I don't want her to think that I'm complaining. I don't wanna sound all bitchy. But I'm a straight forward guy. If you dont like me, tell me, it will hurt but at least I know. Girls please. What's your opinion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 253 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 04:39 am
Oh FFS stop playing games and ask her to meet, on such and such a place, date, and time. Don't be vague, don't wait for her to somehow divine you really mean one thing when you're saying something else.

Oh and don't go around claiming her being busy is bullshit. She has a kid. You have no idea what sorts of stuff she is roped into last minute.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 04:59 am
Something ‘s odd here. You said you both “clicked” - so how come she doesn’t want to take this to the next level?

Are you far away? Have you exchanged recent pictures?

Are you sure she’s what she claims to be? ( single mom who is online talking to you and showing interest?)

Ask her what is holding up your meeting.

She needs to stop blaming you for the confusion, too. She owes you an explanation so you can get on with your life.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Girls can you please help me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 03:35:16