About Astrology & Religion

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 12:42 pm
I want to make another important announcement, but I must wait until 3:30 when the Moon has entered Scorpio & Mars is the ruler of the planetary hour. Many seemingly bright individuals believe that astrology is what you read in the newspaper. True astrology is based on 10 major planets - your Sun sign is just one of them. Followers of Astrology use the position of planets to time their actions, for more positive results. It is not based on Good or Evil, or saving your soul. It is solely based on repeating cycles, not appeasing a Savior. Instead of making fun of things beyond ones' comprehension, most people could use a more positive, inquisitive approach to what they don't understand.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 294 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 01:03 pm
@Montezuma III ,
Question for you...How does this connect to your thread title which states religion ?

Other than that, astrology is nonsense (for the most part). A chart written up on my father said he was to be doing several wonderful and important things in the next several years. There was or course a huge problem. He was dead! (His death happened during the time between the chart being commissioned and its subsequent arrival).
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 03:22 pm
Thank you, Sturgis, for providing a textbook example of why scientists have not been able to look past the Big Bang & Dark matter for the past 100 years. I could not have been any more clear. Why don't you read it over & over until the meaning of the words sink in?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 06:38 am
@Montezuma III ,
I gained a pleasant vibration from your post, Monte III.
Nice manner, pleasant approach, interesting pov...etc

And an unbridled peaceful repost to sturgis.

Well done!
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 08:15 pm
And your manners are a breath of fresh air, Mark noble. I posted here to receive feedback on what I consider the biggest discovery of our time, and I get heckled by intellectual amoebas. This subject is not a joke to me.
mark noble

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 07:24 am
@Montezuma III ,
Astrology has been intentionally reclassified and indoctrinated into the masses as mere 'backstreet' hocus-pocus.
The Ancients knew it well.
Hence the megalyths that are ...

Another story.

Research: The Emerald Tablets - Thoth/Hermes - Kybalion.
Dots will join.
Montezuma III

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 08:54 am
@mark noble,
I have spent my life in a quest for truth. Numbers don't lie, and cycles don't lie. I praise the Sun because She gives warmth and light, not to better my soul's chances to get to Heaven. Astrology is NATURE.
mark noble

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 08:30 am
@Montezuma III ,
Then don't draw conclusions until your quest is completed.
The 'sun' has No genitalia - Is Not a 'she' or 'he'.
Heaven is a Pov.
Numbers...?
Try Cymatics, frequencies, Golden-ratio, Tesla, Flower of life...

Good questing.
Btw - Don't preach at me ever again.
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 10:01 am
First of all, I wasn't preaching, so don't get your panties in a bunch. Secondly, this is my discussion so you are hardly in a position to make threats or demands. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. And thirdly, what are you going to do about it, besides cry like a sissy. You can go HUG A ROOT, mark IGnoble.
mark noble

Reply Fri 24 May, 2019 10:13 am
@Montezuma III ,
You are stating conclusive premises (Preaching).
Insulting me is futile.
I never threaten or demand.
I am in a position to do as I please.
Don't preach to me what I can/can't do, or wherebe I should attend.
And we're done.

Have a satisfying life-experience, should you so choose.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » About Astrology & Religion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:07:51