Me and the climates

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:41 am
Hello it's a long story but if I'm known as elsa by a prophet but my powers are climate changes how to unleash my powers and make them stronger I made it rain and snow 3 times all together how to further my power so I could be strong and maybe help with my powers their really real I could make it rain or snow from the sky when I was a kid thanks I don't know if I could do it now
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 648 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:50 am
Please answer I would like to know thanks it really happened👍
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:55 am
Also as of right now cold temperatures feel mild to me sometime like I can't feel being freezed or chilled sometimes I be warm in cold temperatures sometime or with no feeling like about 30degrees in early in the morning outside weather I wasnt cold thanks or when I pee in the shower the Pee temperature almost boils or burns my leg because it is a little high thank you
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 08:40 pm
@Fgtyvsa,
You know what? You can believe this. Once during some bad weather ( severe storm watches/warnings, tornado watch) the weatherman was on-air with his radar map. I spun up a tornado right in front of him. (Weatherman : "We are now starting to see rotation...") And then, just as quickly, I made it stop. (" The tornado seems to have dissipated.") It took a Lot of energy.
So, yes, I think you told us that you made it rain and snow because you wanted us to know that you made it rain and snow.
Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:00 pm
@Ponderer,
Are you telling the truth that you made a tornado happen I heard that I was elsa my sister witnessed it happening and everywhere the sky was blue with no clouds in it and it was warm but it still snowed I wished that at the time I video taped it so you could see also whenever I eat spicy food it makes my body cooler or cold and chilly like I freeze because I ate it I heard that the spicy food ruins my power
Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:01 pm
@Ponderer,
It happened twice it snowed twice and it rained once
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:11 pm
@Fgtyvsa,
I either really did make a tornado happen or it was an extreme coincidence that one appeared exactly when I tried, and then disappeared when I tried to make it stop.
Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:47 pm
@Ponderer,
Really omg
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:48 pm
@Ponderer,
So both of us can do climates ?????? Let me tell you something else
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:50 pm
@Ponderer,
I met beings who said that they were super heroes and that they wanted me to join them one of them called me a coward when they found out I didnt want to fight with them help ?
Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:51 pm
@Fgtyvsa,
They told me that I was from their sector and that there was a guy named dexter who stored shuttles
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:55 pm
@Ponderer,
It's like they would use some radio frequency to visit my dreams during me being half sleep and half awake I heard that they said dang it when I forcefully woke myself up I asked him what is it ? What do you want from me and he was writing something on my head in the hypnosis and then I forcefully woke myself up
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:28 pm
@Ponderer,
Also I think I met aliens one of them told me that they didnt come from God nor other planets that they came from humans from animal lab experiments and that they come in all forms but their not of human but animals and they have a high intelligence and they said that they were my squadrell too I don't really know what squadrell or sector really means
Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:45 pm
@Fgtyvsa,
I don't know what that means either but ask Jesus to shield you from them. Superheroes wouldn't need your help.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 09:28 am
@Fgtyvsa,
Just in case you misunderstood me- ("Superheroes wouldn't need your help.")
I didn't mean that they are so strong that they wouldn't ask for help from a "girl". (young woman) Just the opposite. I meant that they were evidently weaker than you, so they asked you to join them to take advantage of your power. Also, you showed them that you are just the opposite of a "coward".
About the half-awake/half-asleep dream. I wrote just recently to someone else "Can you explain dreams?" Most of my dreams are "real life". Every day, normal things. But once I had a dream in which a parrot (yes, I dream in color) was looking at me with his big eye and said something like
"I'm lost." I don't remember that part exactly. I said "Where do you live?" He said "In Heaven. In the Calibus Apartments." I had never heard the word "Calibus", just like you had never heard "squadrell". I Googled Calibus. I think it is a video game or a character or something. Something else said something about it being the name of the "God of Time". I Googled "squadrell" and it is someone's Twitter user name. So all that just proves that our brain can fabricate words even when we are asleep. Someone else (in real, awake life) thought of the word "calibus" before I did, and someone else thought of "squadrell" before you did.
Fgtyvsa

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:47 pm
@Ponderer,
They asked me to join their team
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:50 pm
@Ponderer,
The word was sqaudron but they say squadrell instead
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:51 pm
@Ponderer,
Its like their using some communication system to visit my dreams then when I'm awake they talk to me while I'm awake and in my dreams
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:55 pm
@Ponderer,
One of them had an alien accent I found out when I said something to them and he said do you think its her ? With a real alien accent
Ponderer

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 10:12 pm
@Fgtyvsa,
Tell them to go away and leave you alone. You said they told you that they don't come from God, so that means they are aware of God. Tell them that you know Jesus.

1. Forums
  2. » Me and the climates
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.53 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 01:40:58